HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't like the mental health dig and I don't really like the MS dig either. Your beef is with Drake...40 didn't really do shit to you. Seems harsh as f***.

At least Kid Cudi can defend himself (still think it crosses a line but realistically it's tame to some other shit we've seen in rap diss tracks).

I'm very much looking forward to Drake's response....hopefully...today ish.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Drake having to a call a timeout mid beef to address his image and the blackface pictures lmfao

calling it a circus even though he escalated it lol

Reactions: Virtanen18

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Wew lad the power went out at work and they sent us home....to work from home -_-

YOu could stay there and do nothing until it might come back before the end of your shift but f*** that

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
How the **** do you ignore someone I can't even view this person's profile ****in pissing me off lol

Ignore list on new HF is dumb af. They can still see you posting and reply to you .

Speaking of - dude on Entertainment board doesn’t think calling black people apes is racist. That board used to not have edgelords, good times.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
imagine being LeBron James, putting up 51 points, leading the charge for a late 4th quarter surge only to have the refs screw you on a few calls and then... get this... your own f***ing teammate not knowing the god damn score. :facepalm:

this dude needs to get out of Cleveland before he's wrapped in ice packs for the rest of his life for carrying these bums

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Oh he's leaving. If he wasn't thinking about it before he's damn well sure thinking about it this morning.

It's just...sad. Dude proved he could carry a group of misfits to the finals with very little help. But now he's in the finals and that group of misfits is now working against him. Nobody can overcome untalented bums not only not helping but now trying to screw you!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
i literally keep the smallest of pulses on the NBA so i can stay updated on the memes. :laugh:

i can't get over that lebron-smith photo.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ugh.

Reminds me of The Gaslight Anthem at the Opera House on July 16th 2012. It was over 30 before humidty and there was no air flow, fans or AC in the venue. Probably approaching 50 degrees in there. No lie. First time I left a show for an air break.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
NFG, Bayside, Movielife tonight for me, which is awesome, but our cat is also sick and the GF is away. :(

I am not sure I want to leave her alone overnight, might just head home after the show. I was at the vet all this morning, 3rd time in like 6 months for a respiratory issue, and the doctor is now concerned because it just keeps flaring up a month after the anti biotics and it really shouldn't. I am hoping its nothing serious like FIV, even though she tested negative before.

So a stronger dosage of anti biotics now, and if that doesnt work long term back to the doctor to do nose stuff that needs to be sent to a lab, and if they comes back negative, off to the university for a nose scope. Sigh. I hope its not some kind of nose cancer.

I am sure she would be fine overnight, but my anxiety is going to be killing me the entire time while I am away I already know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad