HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I nearly died in Alexis. I was like...4 rows from the stage for All Time Low and they were on the stage right before AOF. I knew it would be insanity so I moved back. It wasn't enough. That pit and surge forward was hundreds of feet deep.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
reading the thing about an NBA GM using five burner accounts on twitter to trash his own players lmfao

Yeah it's pretty fantastic. He also used it to bash the GM before him in Philly, the GM after him in Toronto as well as disclosed a shit load of other stuff.

Not sure how he still has a job but its probably just a matter of time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I am ****ing loving this beef tho. Pusha came hard. Im glad its being recognized and not just being shut down by Drake stans
Yeah Drake probably bit off more than he can chew if I’m being honest. Pusha isn’t Meek Mill, who also managed to make a dent in Drake’s legacy with the ghostwriter revelation before Drake handled him quite easily.

Pusha went straight for the jugular with the bastard kid who he’s hiding, his dad walking out on him, blackface picture and OVO 40 and he still says it’s only volume 1 and he’s ready for any response. I bet Lil Wayne gets some of the heat too. This shit has been brewing since the mid-to-late 2000s. Pusha ain’t forgetting that beef with Wayne from back then and now with Drake.

I also never really put it together that Drake had also dissed Cudi’s mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virtanen18

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah Drake probably bit off more than he can chew if I’m being honest. Pusha isn’t Meek Mill, who also managed to make a dent in Drake’s legacy with the ghostwriter revelation before Drake handled him quite easily.

Pusha went straight for the jugular with the bastard kid who he’s hiding, his dad walking out on him, blackface picture and OVO 40 and he still says it’s only volume 1 and he’s ready for any response. I bet Lil Wayne gets some of the heat too. This **** has been brewing since the mid-to-late 2000s. Pusha ain’t forgetting that beef with Wayne from back then and now with Drake.

I also never really put it together that Drake had also dissed Cudi’s mental health.
I had forgot about the mental health jab tbh. Was conflicted at the time and I think I still am on if it was appropriate or not, especially in the current climate.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I had forgot about the mental health jab tbh. Was conflicted at the time and I think I still am on if it was appropriate or not, especially in the current climate.
I think the mental health jab was the entire reason Pusha felt the need to put the "OVO 40 hunched over like he's 80, tick tick tick / How much time he got? That man is sick, sick, sick"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad