HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm going to have babies to turn them into Greek Gods/Goddesses and so someone will take care of me when I'm old and dying lol

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I was looking for phone games and got this one (Instlife I think) where you basically are given a character and you choose a lifepath from birth to death and there's random occurrences and stuff.

Had my girlfriend get knocked up at like 15, asked her to abort, but she kept it so I left her lmao. Got a new girlfriend a little while later, went clubbing, had a one night stand, got the one night stand girl pregnant, asked her to abort, she said no, and my girlfriend left me and I have two kids at like 23 lol. Every time I start a new relationship it's with someone really low on the attractiveness scale. What a roller coaster of a game.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I was looking for phone games and got this one (Instlife I think) where you basically are given a character and you choose a lifepath from birth to death and there's random occurrences and stuff.

Had my girlfriend get knocked up at like 15, asked her to abort, but she kept it so I left her lmao. Got a new girlfriend a little while later, went clubbing, had a one night stand, got the one night stand girl pregnant, asked her to abort, she said no, and my girlfriend left me and I have two kids at like 23 lol. Every time I start a new relationship it's with someone really low on the attractiveness scale. What a roller coaster of a game.

Reading about it, it seems cool.

Only on android though? Not sure why they don’t have it for iphone

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've been legit obsessed with Golf Clash. It's how I spend my commute to and from work (you need an Internet connection though)

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
So at around 6am of our drug/movie marathon we're sitting there kinda cuddling and I was like "what are we doing?" and that pretty much started the whole #TheTalk. Basically she was all like, "I have feelings for you but it's been such a bad year for me dating that I'm not in the headspace right now to be dating." So we talked for like two hours and that really sucked and I was kinda feeling really empty but then after the talk we spent the entire morning cuddling and holding hands and touching and all that shit. We did that until like 8pm on Saturday before I had to leave to go home to get ready for my bday party which was starting in an hour lmao. At my party she showed up at like 11pm and I wasn't sure what to make of the whole situation so we talked for a bit and then she grabbed my hand and we spent the whole night in front of our friends pretty much acting like a couple. Now officially in #mixedmessages city.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
keep doing your thing and accept it. dont push for a relationship when you kinda are already in.
shes there and youre having fun. what else do you want? (except matching disney shirts. lol)

Reactions: BonMorrison

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
probably high as f*** and banging that chick. thats what drugs do. or he simply forgot, thats what also drugs do.

and lets stop pretending gym guys are all clean.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I need like an hourly breakdown of this date lol. First we're at 6 AM, then all of a sudden it's 8 PM and nothing's changed :laugh:

Started movies at 7pm Friday, had the talk at 6am Saturday, slept around 10am, woke up around 3pm, resumed cuddling until 8pm, went home, then to my bday for 9pm. :laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Oh oh I have a bad/funny dating story. There was this girl in grad school I liked a lot and we were in the same study group. We hung out separate from the group a few times but never made a move. Got invited to her birthday party and decided that would be the day I really ask her out and made a funny card asking her about a real date.

I get to the party and she introduces me to her boyfriend, oh man I had to hide that card the entire dinner, it even had a gift card to a restaurant for the date in it. I also sat next to them both the entire dinner party then got the hell out of there. I was so sad for a little bit there.

In the end she married the guy like a year later they have two kids and she’s super super religious, so it all worked out in the end. It would have never worked.

I can look back now and laugh at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad