HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
my dating stories are terrible. i had this girl chasing me for awhile and lets be honest, the poor girl was ugly af..... so i refused to date her and i was kinda mean, to not get her hopes up, whatever. she was just too damn ugly.

then i found out she owned a restaurant.............. we were together for a year and my debts were cleared.
not sorry.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
7.2 point lead in my fantasy football league. Opponent only has Devante Parker left to play.

I'm nervous. Really need to win after dropping 3 of the last 4 weeks. Luckily, I got off to a 5-0 start, so I lead my division. Winning this week would mean 1 more win would probably put me in the playoffs

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
my dating stories are terrible. i had this girl chasing me for awhile and lets be honest, the poor girl was ugly af..... so i refused to date her and i was kinda mean, to not get her hopes up, whatever. she was just too damn ugly.

then i found out she owned a restaurant.............. we were together for a year and my debts were cleared.
not sorry.
Sounds pretty sleazy.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I wanted Stranger Things to be the first thing I watched in my new place so I delayed watching it. Then it took awhile to get settled etc.

I still gotta finish Ozark first I think.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, Stranger Things is GOAT Netflix show. Followed by The Ranch.

Next I need to watch is MindHunter. Just finished Ozark, which was good.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I liked Season 1 a SLIGHT bit more than S2 because there was more mystery

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I have the Stranger Things S1 soundtrack on vinyl, and its very rare I buy soundtracks.

I need to watch the finale of Vice Principals tonight. I feel like that show doesn't get talked about a lot but I love it. Walton Goggins is a treasure.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I tried watching Mindhunter but the first episode was really, really slow. It's been tough to try and motivate me to go back to it.

Stranger Things is far and away the best Netflix show. Probably not close.

_____

Stranger Things

_____

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
American Vandal
Love
Master of None
13 Reasons Why

____

Literally anything else

____

The OA

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have one episode left of Ozark but that’s on hold while I watch Stranger Things. Ozark is also really good.

I love Bojack Horseman, too. Used to love House of Cards up until the show became utter shit after season 3. 13 Reasons Why was another good one I enjoyed but I’m not sure how you can go into a second season, and Master of None was great and I hope it returns so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->