HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bon's always on Twitter saying how the Leafs should start planning their parade route and how Nylander >>>> McDavid and Matthews >>> Gretzky.

:sarcasm:

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Even though I still post there, I agree with you. There's some older people there that I really dislike. The Kadri discussions is where the true colours of a lot posters are revealed. They try to be subtle about it, but generally you can see through it and all their "criticisms" of Kadri start to make more sense. They don't dislike Kadri because of his play, but because of other things.

Still, there's enough good posters imo, that I do keep going back there, although I would say a post a lot less than I used to.

The reimer bernier threads were also equally terrible

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Yeah, Marner is being decimated right now. will lol at all those people saying to trade him when he LOUDLY roars back. A lot of the hate for Marner comes from the Leafs taking him over posters' favourite prospect. Those people still hold a grudge against him for it. There's this one mod on the Leafs board who always takes subtle shots against Marner. This guy loved Mathew "BC's Pride" Barzal and wanted the Leafs to take him and he still hasn't gotten over it.

Honestly, that's one of the reasons I decided to change my username. I didn't want to be accused of being biased toward a certain player.

Bon's always on Twitter saying how the Leafs should start planning their parade route and how Nylander >>>> McDavid and Matthews >>> Gretzky.

:sarcasm:

William Nylander is BAE.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
The reimer bernier threads were also equally terrible

Yeah, same with Bozak vs Kadri threads. Now there seem to be Marner vs Nylander threads now too. I don't understand why everything has to be a competition between our players. Why can't we like more than 1? We're blessed to have the talent we have right now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
just give me Brisebois as GM, he brings in his own staff, give Julien a shot with a good roster or just send him packing if he doesn't want to wait through a real rebuild, trade everyone, accumulate picks, develop well, better scouting = better late round picks to turn into assets or contributing roster players, etc.

GET. BERGEVIN. OUT.

ok bye

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I've done next to nothing since lunch, boys. Barely working and listening to Kendrick. My Spotify premium expired like a couple weeks after his newest album came out so I didn't really listen to it much until now (except when it first came out). Forgot how damn good it is.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've done next to nothing since lunch, boys. Barely working and listening to Kendrick. My Spotify premium expired like a couple weeks after his newest album came out so I didn't really listen to it much until now (except when it first came out). Forgot how damn good it is.
is it wickedness

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Never really a fan of dressing up for Halloween. Always found it to be weird people are infatuated with dressing up.

Reactions: SnS

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i usually dress without spending... love most horror things related (movies, music, shows) so im ok with Halloween...
i dont mind people having fun while being creative... weather you made or bought your costume.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I remember last year I wanted to dress up as a killer clown and walk around. Then they started making the news. Yeah, no. Pass.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I was calling for Howl as our goal song the year that garbage fan made song was used.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Brian Fallon solo just isn't the same. It's fine. Just not the same magic.

I think my favourite concert ever was Gaslight Anthem playing Opera House which was not only too small a venue for them but excruciatingly hot. Like...it was 40 degrees outside the venue. Inside was nuts.

So good though.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I saw Alkaline Trio in Edinburgh and someone I knew who worked at the venue told me they were literally 1 degree celsuis away from having to legally stop the show. they actually had two people sitting watching the thermostats lool. it was brutal.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad