HFWF OT 3 -- "you can't even read!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Vilardi dropping to 11 really shocked me. At the time, I was lamenting the Blues not moving up for him.

LA might have the steal of the first round

I guess teams are legit worried about his skating. At 11 that was a very good value pick.

I'm not sure why the Rangers passed on so many guys with potential higher upside for the safe pick at 7. Don't think that is a pick or this is the draft to go safe.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I don't think the Andersson pick is that off the board from where he was ranked. I think the Chytil pick is a bit more out there.

Is LA still a slow skating team at this point? If so, Vilardi fits like a glove for them.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Okay with the Bruins pick. Would rather that first would have been packaged in a trade for Scandella, but can't really complain either way.

First few days with my friend have been amazing lol. The girl bought me a damn N7 (mass effect) hoodie as a thank you for letting me stay/early birthday present.

I'm honestly glad she's not straight because i would have probably ****ed our relationship up a long time ago otherwise. :laugh:

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
$

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Here is some footage I took years ago of a Randy Orton going off at a wwe fan that threw popcorn at Orton years ago haha. I completely forgot about it till you mentioned the live event

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
pacific colosseum?

No I checked, its actually at Rogers arena. Tell me how attendance is. It is usually only 4-5000 people.

Virtanen, nxt live is coming to Vancouver pne July 13th.
I was surprised, can't remember last time it was at Rogers.

And I mentioned in the NXT thread before, but I can't see myself going to that. Just not overly interested in anyone at NXT to pay 60-70 bucks to see them.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I was surprised, can't remember last time it was at Rogers.

And I mentioned in the NXT thread before, but I can't see myself going to that. Just not overly interested in anyone at NXT to pay 60-70 bucks to see them.

You could always wait till the week before and pick them up for $30-$40. I noticed the wwe tickets are going for $40 in the middle sections behind the floor. I used to buy them the day of release but realised I was overpaying because attendance is not packed during house shows.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Solid draft for Vancouver this year, save for the wasted 5th rounder
Feelsgood

Nailed the Deadline and the Draft. Can't remember ever saying that since I've started watching. Here's hoping we can get some good UFAs on 1 year contracts.

I checked the team board and remembered why I avoid that cesspit. Literally people upset because Vegas decided not to trade up a spot.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Nailed the Deadline and the Draft. Can't remember ever saying that since I've started watching. Here's hoping we can get some good UFAs on 1 year contracts.

I checked the team board and remembered why I avoid that cesspit. Literally people upset because Vegas decided not to trade up a spot.

Facebook is even worse
People complaining about how we always take Swedes :laugh:
People are ridiculous

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Woke up this morning and remembered that Jori Lehtera wasn't a Blue.

Probably won't stop smiling all day

I am satisfied with these developments, although it is definitely a big risk for us to drop our top power play scorer.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So I completed the first ever three team trade in my keeper league that's been running about 8 years now...

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Live WWE has gotten pretty boring. No AJ Styles tonight. And Nakamura didn't make it either for some reason. Never knew what being disappointed in seeing Seth Rollins was until he came out for the main ev3nt

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Live WWE has gotten pretty boring. No AJ Styles tonight. And Nakamura didn't make it either for some reason. Never knew what being disappointed in seeing Seth Rollins was until he came out for the main ev3nt

border troubles apparently Seth called in cause he was close by

but really id rather see Seth job out to Jinder than Nakamura

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
if it was Nakamura, probably would've been a DQ finish or something.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I am satisfied with these developments, although it is definitely a big risk for us to drop our top power play scorer.

Philly getting two firsts is pretty good though. Giving up two firsts would have been a lot for us had they not turned around and immediately recouped one 4 picks later.

I don't expect it, but I'm hoping for one more move from Armstrong this summer. There's still some fat at forward they can trim.

Doubt anything else is done before locking up Parayko (which should precedent)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Philly getting two firsts is pretty good though. Giving up two firsts would have been a lot for us had they not turned around and immediately recouped one 4 picks later.

I don't expect it, but I'm hoping for one more move from Armstrong this summer. There's still some fat at forward they can trim.

Doubt anything else is done before locking up Parayko (which should precedent)

It's funny because dropping some driftwood at forward is something we needed to do, and basically you switch out Bellemare for Lehtera, although despite his struggles I think Lehtera is better. Bottom 6 for us is still a jumbled mess.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
border troubles apparently Seth called in cause he was close by

but really id rather see Seth job out to Jinder than Nakamura
Main reason I went was for Nak. Was dying to sing that theme. Got in late so missed the announcement that Seth was replacing him. Disappointed as hell to see him lol

The crowd singing Sami's theme even after they turned the music off was pretty dope.

Buddy I went with getting too drunk and kicked out as it ended was not pretty dope.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think I'm ever going to attend another WWE event tbh. I'm very distant lately.

On the other hand, McDavid-Eichel-Malkin-Scheifele as my centre depth in my keeper league. Fight me.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The last WWE event I ended was a RAW in Detroit where the nWo Hogan Hall Nash was feuding with the rock. It was fun as hell.

One time I went to a WCW world war three at the Palace and it was super fun too. Nash ended up winning the rumble. Also went to a Nitro near the end of WCW at the Palace and we got like third row tickets from ringside for $30. The only thing I really remember was three count in a ladder match? Oh and how great Kanyon was pretending to be DDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad