HFWF OT 3 -- "you can't even read!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I basically knew only the guys in the top 5 or if you were a defencemen projected in the first round.

So. This is where I lose any knowledge whatsoever.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
That condition on that pick seems pretty decent

Lord at the theatrics with Chicago there
Was unnecessary

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
What an incredible night to be a Blues fan.

Trade Ryan Reaves (who is the best fourth liner in hockey admittedly) and a late second for a still young center and Klim Kostin.

And then you somehow dump the single worst contract in recent team history and a conditional pick a year from now for a 25 year old, 55 point player?

I'm beyond elated and that doesn't even include the mind boggling moves that Chicago made.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
is Henrique a winger?

regardless, I see Hischier and Patrick in the NHL this coming season. Possibly even Vilardi, tbh. No idea why he dropped.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
is Henrique a winger?

regardless, I see Hischier and Patrick in the NHL this coming season. Possibly even Vilardi, tbh. No idea why he dropped.

Most of us think he is a better LW then a C, though his best offense seasons both happened when he was at C.

Could shift Nico to wing and still do the HHH line.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Most of us think he is a better LW then a C, though his best offense seasons both happened when he was at C.

Could shift Nico to wing and still do the HHH line.

take it from the Habs fan... don't shift your newly drafted C to the wing lol. Just don't even let it be an option.

also lol @ the return for Reaves. I wonder what Shaw with some retention could return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad