HFWF OT 2 -- #TeamVERONICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
As the man who put the HFWF on the map, I'm just going to sit in the back, be the booker as usual, and then watch all y'all beat yourselves half to death before I run in and climb the ladder.

Big Dawg Out

ayy I remember before I ended HFWF that I was gonna give Fro a big push too

Someone bring back HFWF

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
As the man who put the HFWF on the map, I'm just going to sit in the back, be the booker as usual, and then watch all y'all beat yourselves half to death before I run in and climb the ladder.

Big Dawg Out

ayy I remember before I ended HFWF that I was gonna give Fro a big push too

the feels :cry:

I was going to be the first HFWF Grand Champion....DAMMIT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Someone bring back HFWF

I deleted the threads. They were long and took a bit to type out. Think full shows in recap form. That's what I was doing.

Bon mentioned it in the past not too long but it was really just something that I could use as a "creative outlet" in a way when I was depressed and stayed in the house and didn't do anything. It quickly died down once I started pulling out of it, though, because I had less reason to write so much. It was fun for what it was... really fun. It was the first thing that brought a lot of members of the board together for something (now we have HF Slammy's at the end of the year, all-time drafts, etc. but HFWF was the first one, I believe). But all good things gotta end eventually.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Hossa potentially retiring due to....being allergic to his equipment
Conveniently right when his salary drops to 1m a year
How...interesting ?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I initially thought it was BS too.

It's more uncommon, but not totally unheard of for people to develop allergies later in life. A...totally bizarre one too even like Hossa's. He doesn't strike me as the type to just like, stop playing if he's still able-bodied so i'd imagine it's legitimate.

Of course the Hawks also find a way out of another BS contract and will now find some bargain bin player to produce a crap ton and continue to contend.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I don't question the legitimacy of the allergy per se
But like
This is the most convenient thing ever

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I don't question the legitimacy of the allergy per se
But like
This is the most convenient thing ever

That's kinda my thoughts too, but I'll wait to get the medical explanation of things. I mean, maybe he does have to hang them out as the salary drops to $1 million. That's not really a thing he can control.

I remember when I realized I was allergic to milk. I had a milkshake or some other drink with milk like every week as a treat so it was pretty awful for the first bit.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I guess the Hossa thing is legit. Damn.

Chicago can't be too happy about that. Yeah they lose the contract thanks to LTIR, but Hossa still put up 26 goals and is probably their second best all around forward next to Toews.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Im excited to draft #1 Overall

im not excited to see him wear our hideous jersey.

I remember when my team had ugly jerseys.

2007-08_RBK_Home_Jersey.gif

Ugh. Thank God they didn't last long. Hopefully the same can be said you guys.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Kinda disappointed that all the names are leaking though. I was looking forward to the spectacle...however it's actually being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad