HFWF OT 2 -- #TeamVERONICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Way to go Avs!

Sadly, wearing jerseys from your glory days will not correlate to success.

Some of them look worse. Jersey, Minnesota (i liked the word font one), Nashville, Philly, Edmonton.

I also like Carolina's too. Looks like they brought back the older warning stripe and have the logo in a reasonable spot. Really nice.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Habs jerseys are the same no matter what. Every time.

As it should be. You don't **** with the classics imo. Even if your logo is a toilet seat :laugh: That goes for Chicago, New York and Detroit too.

New Jersey should have heeded those words, but they didn't.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I actually lowkey loved the Preds old look.

Bright, but inoffensive color, good scheme to it (somehow even looked good with the blue lids) and then they do...that? Not really sure why when your team is just coming off its first trip to the cup final.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
92% of the jerseys look the exact same......... I didn't think they were supposed to be brand new, just a new company making them

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I was such a huge Dwight Howard fan when he was in Orlando.

Does everyone else love Pierre LeBrun's tweets? "Holy mama", "Oh baby nothing like some big boy western conference hockey".

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As the man who put the HFWF on the map, I'm just going to sit in the back, be the booker as usual, and then watch all y'all beat yourselves half to death before I run in and climb the ladder.

Big Dawg Out

ayy I remember before I ended HFWF that I was gonna give Fro a big push too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad