HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 (Now Up: Nucker101 - 8:45 AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah I spent 3 hours on my phone back and forth between tabs and my notepad and a piece of paper all.as an elaborate ruse just to mess with you. I also took the time to do all the other 29 teams properly, just yours was a joke tho :rolleyes:

If after 3 hours you came to the conclusion that my roster is the worst roster, even tho you literally typed to me in discord that you will drop teams who stack all forwards and have no goalies or defensemen.

Than honestly, your lack of hockey knowledge I put into serious question.

You won't bait me anymore tho, don't use personal vendettas in things like this, it makes you look petty.

Starting my list now.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
popcorn_yes.gif

my discord will be taking bets as to which team will have the most points this upcoming season

everyone free to participate

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
HELLO FELLAS,
After a slight delay (all done on phone) I am pleased to announce VANILLA's 1st installment of the teams draft Rankings so far. This will be the first of 3 rankings as this draft progresses with the final result after the last round.

1. MONTREAL - Dim jim
2. CALGARY - Chubros
3. NASHVILLE - ModernUser
4. ARIZONA intoews
5. PHILLY - Neo
6. WASHINGTON - Derposaurus
7. NYI - Ahmon
8. SAN JOSE - Pg
9. TORONTO - Highandtight
10. TAMPA BAY - Donut
11. EDMONTON - OEL
12. NYR - Balls
13. BOSTON - wennberg
14. VANCOUVER - FourteensIncisor
15. WINNIPEG - Strictly
16. ST. LOUIS - Wasint
17. OTTAWA - Rolo
18. COLUMBUS - Havre
19. FLORIDA - Atc
20. PITTSBURGH - Maticus
21. ANAHEIM - RandV
22. CHICAGO - Nucker
23. MINNY- Pip
24. COLORADO - Raistlin
25. DALLAS - Try
26. CAROLINA- Goon
27. NEW JERSEY - HankDank
28. BUFFALO - Bgav
29. DETROIT - GarryValk
30. VEGAS - LUC

Some small notes..
1-5 was quite strong imo with 6 through 13 coming in close but just a tier below the top contenders.

14 -25 were very difficult to really separate and thats where strength of fwd/D/G made slight differences.

After that its basically a toss up

my ***** my *****

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
HELLO FELLAS,
After a slight delay (all done on phone) I am pleased to announce VANILLA's 1st installment of the teams draft Rankings so far. This will be the first of 3 rankings as this draft progresses with the final result after the last round.

1. MONTREAL - Dim jim
2. CALGARY - Chubros
3. NASHVILLE - ModernUser
4. ARIZONA intoews
5. PHILLY - Neo
6. WASHINGTON - Derposaurus
7. NYI - Ahmon
8. SAN JOSE - Pg
9. TORONTO - Highandtight
10. TAMPA BAY - Donut
11. EDMONTON - OEL
12. NYR - Balls
13. BOSTON - wennberg
14. VANCOUVER - FourteensIncisor
15. WINNIPEG - Strictly
16. ST. LOUIS - Wasint
17. OTTAWA - Rolo
18. COLUMBUS - Havre
19. FLORIDA - Atc
20. PITTSBURGH - Maticus
21. ANAHEIM - RandV
22. CHICAGO - Nucker
23. MINNY- Pip
24. COLORADO - Raistlin
25. DALLAS - Try
26. CAROLINA- Goon
27. NEW JERSEY - HankDank
28. BUFFALO - Bgav
29. DETROIT - GarryValk
30. VEGAS - LUC

Some small notes..
1-5 was quite strong imo with 6 through 13 coming in close but just a tier below the top contenders.

14 -25 were very difficult to really separate and thats where strength of fwd/D/G made slight differences.

After that its basically a toss up

Perfectly positioned to surprise all you powerhouses ahead of me but also not be a major let down if I drop to the bottom of the standings.

Nice and comfortable here in the middle...

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Not to knock any ones ratings but I don't think they're really relevant to the league's system. I mean Dim Jim/Montreal is in the #1 spot with Philip Grubauer as his only goalie. If this was the LWMD it would be a nice team, but goalies are the biggest point getters here and you're probably not getting far with only a backup.

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
SIGNING: The Calgary Flames have signed D Justin Schultz to a 3 year, $15 million ($5M AAV) contract extension.

Thanks to GM Chubros for the quick negotiations.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I will say this in the nicest and kindest way possible.

Vanilla dislikes me, this is not a conspiracy or anything, this is a proven fact since I have known him for a lonnnnng time.

While somebody like balls pokes fun at me, when he makes "rankings" like this, he puts that aside and takes it serious.

Instead vanilla decided to try and be funny, put me last to annoy me, and it worked 100%.

I was really looking forward to these rankings, I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would use this as a positive and not try to troll me, instead he did.

Because of this I am going to do my own rankings, and it will be spectacular, with voice, and maybe video, because I will take it serious.

Lol I can't wait for your rankings :biglaugh:

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Not to knock any ones ratings but I don't think they're really relevant to the league's system. I mean Dim Jim/Montreal is in the #1 spot with Philip Grubauer as his only goalie. If this was the LWMD it would be a nice team, but goalies are the biggest point getters here and you're probably not getting far with only a backup.

I'm surprised I'm not dead last, a third of my team is not even in the league yet. I just picked Demko, who shouldn't even be picking up points 3 years from now.... Unless he's the next Schneider....

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013

Its not about who is going to win. That'll be the pre season (post draft) rank, its just a team composition right now.

And k2bs team is deadly rn.
Grubauer isnt Holtby but he's solid enough and could be on his way to VEGAS. And anything goes at that point.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
If after 3 hours you came to the conclusion that my roster is the worst roster, even tho you literally typed to me in discord that you will drop teams who stack all forwards and have no goalies or defensemen.

You won't bait me anymore tho, don't use personal vendettas in things like this, it makes you look petty.

Starting my list now.
Cmon kiddo dont flatter yourself. I dont think about you ever.

Detroit is in 2nd last, better forwards better D and at worst minorly worse goaltending.

Like I didnt pick those players for you dont blame me

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Its not about who is going to win. That'll be the pre season (post draft) rank, its just a team composition right now.

And k2bs team is deadly rn.
Grubauer isnt Holtby but he's solid enough and could be on his way to VEGAS. And anything goes at that point.

Can you make a top 31 list of the most handsome GM's?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I'm surprised I'm not dead last, a third of my team is not even in the league yet. I just picked Demko, who shouldn't even be picking up points 3 years from now.... Unless he's the next Schneider....

I wonder lolol

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
GM HankNDank is excited to try and get to 30th in the 2nd/3rd instalments of the Vanilla rankings, we are very excited at the possibility of drafting Dahlin next year to play on a pairing with Makar in a couple years. With that said, New Jersey's tank pick is Frank Vatrano.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
GM HankNDank is excited to try and get to 30th in the 2nd/3rd instalments of the Vanilla rankings, we are very excited at the possibility of drafting Dahlin next year to play on a pairing with Makar in a couple years. With that said, New Jersey's tank pick is Frank Vatrano.

Why...

Reactions: HankNDank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad