Toronto

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Updated Trading Block

On the Block: Jussi Jokinen, Greg McKegg, Brayden McNabb, Jonathan Ericsson
Available: Leo Komarov, William Carrier, Adam McQuaid
Looking to Acquire: Offensive Defencemen, Blue-chip Prospects, Draft Picks

Aside from a couple guys who I don't plan on moving anytime soon, everyone else can still be discussed. I would recommend not to waste your time with inquiries for Malkin, Dadonov, Little, Gibbons, Gaudette, Lipanov, Pulock, Subban, and Eriksson Ek.

PM me either on HF or discord if any of the players on the block/available interest you. Everyone I've listed is currently in the NHL and can help round out any lineups.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
cory-schneider-USAToday.jpg

TRADE:
To WSH: Cory Schneider*, Adam Pelech, David Booth
To DAL: Petr Mrazek, Joshua Ho-Sang, Sam Steel, 2018 WSH 1st
*Cory Schneider has agreed to waive his NTC under the condition that Washington honours the NTC going forward.

Dallas has recalled Anton Lindholm from the AHL to remain cap compliant after the move.

Hey guys, Sorry I am really behind with all this drama, what happened here exactly.

I thought cory schneider was one of the no chance untouchable movable contracts in the league?.

Just curious, not flaming.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Hey guys, Sorry I am really behind with all this drama, what happened here exactly.

I thought cory schneider was one of the no chance untouchable movable contracts in the league?.

Just curious, not flaming.

I'm guessing Schneider had a change of heart and felt that it would be more beneficial career wise if he moved to a top-5 team. I mean, everyones goal is to win the Stanley Cup and Washington gives him the opportunity. Dallas (no offence Try) will probably be out of a playoff spot for a couple more years. Just my take on the whole situation.

Maybe he wants to win soon so he can retire sooner and spend more time with his kids?

Reactions: Weylspin

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I'm guessing Schneider had a change of heart and felt that it would be more beneficial career wise if he moved to a top-5 team. I mean, everyones goal is to win the Stanley Cup and Washington gives him the opportunity. Dallas (no offence Try) will probably be out of a playoff spot for a couple more years. Just my take on the whole situation.

Maybe he wants to win soon so he can retire sooner and spend more time with his kids?
Seems kind of fair to me

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Donut hit the nail on the head, Schneider felt that Washington was a better long term option as after an in person conversation with their gm he felt wanted for once and knows he fits in their long term plans better. He also feels that Washington is a better city to raise his second child Renee in and heard that there's a good take your child to work program with the Capitals organization

Reactions: donut

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Donut hit the nail on the head, Schneider felt that Washington was a better long term option as after an in person conversation with their gm he felt wanted for once and knows he fits in their long term plans better. He also feels that Washington is a better city to raise his second child Renee in and heard that there's a good take your child to work program with the Capitals organization

I heard Vegas has a good one too :P

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
This is to make donut happy

Here :wings trade block

Abdelkader, Chiasson, Hinostroza, Enstrom, Hjalmarsson, Matthias, Merrill, Sbisa, and Sheary

Young guys I'd be willing to move:
Roslovic, Scherbak, Merkley, Senyshyn

Almost anyone is open to moving except Heiskanen, Bortuzzo, Eriksson Ek, and Sanheim

Looking for prospects and picks of any kind

Reactions: Dabeast

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
That's why I received Booth back in the trade. Can teach the kids good hunting skills!

Reactions: Weylspin

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
:caps would like to
Recall: Austin Czarnik
Send Down: Anthony Deangelo (Doesn't Require Waivers)

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I fear at some point the treatment of clauses will not end well. At some point a player will not be allowed to move and I can almost guarantee there will be at least one maybe two GMs with the opinion that is not fair.

How bad should a team be before one can use the argument that a player wants the move to win? How good should the team one is trading him to be before it is acceptable? Am I bad enough to have traded CS if he was mine?

Got to be careful how this is dealt with.

Personally I would prefer if we didn't have any of these clauses. Just complicates things. Everyone should try to have as many clauses as possible if it saves them salary, and you can just dump them anyway when tanking.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I fear at some point the treatment of clauses will not end well. At some point a player will not be allowed to move and I can almost guarantee there will be at least one maybe two GMs with the opinion that is not fair.

How bad should a team be before one can use the argument that a player wants the move to win? How good should the team one is trading him to be before it is acceptable? Am I bad enough to have traded CS if he was mine?

Got to be careful how this is dealt with.

Personally I would prefer if we didn't have any of these clauses. Just complicates things. Everyone should try to have as many clauses as possible if it saves them salary, and you can just dump them anyway when tanking.
I agree, I think maybe we should scrap the NTC stuff, might being more drama than it's worth

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
New York Rangers send down Filip Chytil

New York Rangers call up
Kalle Kossila

Thank you.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
:panthers

Shopping:

Michael McLeod
Draft Picks
Most of my other prospects
Essentially any player in my bottom six.
Aaron Dell

Needs:
1B goalie
Scoring wingers
3rd/4th line center

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad