HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nail

Mar 21, 2014
LA sends down Danis Zaripov and Thomas Chabot (no waivers on both) to make room for our 2 new acquisitions.

Current depth chart:

Brad Marchand / Mikko Koivu / Cam Atkinson
Nick Bjugstad / Kyle Turris / Brayden Point
Kailer Yamamoto / Bryan Little / Connor Brown
Magnus Paajarvi / Mark Letestu / Alex Iafollo
Kenny Agostino / Derek Grant

Kris Letang / Brendan Dillon
Johnny Oduya / Marc Staal
Ryan Pulock / Jamie Oleksiak
Adam Clendening

Martin Jones
Michal Neuvirth

Anyone can move.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
The :stars will now be “roster shaving”. Players with 1 and 2 years left will be shopped for picks or many players for one. If you want a bit of extra value pm me on discord or here. First come first serve ;)

Reactions: donut and Dabeast

Tigs

Oct 10, 2017
Hey everyone. Thanks for the opportunity @Intoewsables. Much the same as Nail I don’t have any untouchables. We will be looking to rebuild, so I will be actively shopping David Krejci, Loui Eriksson, Matt Moulson, Patrick Sharp, Mike Green, Trevor Daley, and Nick Holden. Younger NHL’ers, prospects, and picks are the ask. NHL players don’t have to be on a playoff team. We are also willing to retain 50% on some of these higher value contracts for 1-2 years depending on the return.

Updated depth chart to come later. Feel free to hit me up on here or discord with ideas for trades.

Last edited:

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
ANNOUNCEMENT: Tryamkin has resigned as the Eastern agent. Please send all contract offers and clause discussions to Weylspin for the foreseeable future.

Huge thank you to both Tryamkin for all of his help over the past few months, and to Weylspin for taking on the added workload. Hopefully this is the last agent change we need to make for a while. :P

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
TRADE:
To DAL:
Urho Vaakanainen, Mirco Mueller, 2018 OTT 1st
To OTT: Nick Ritchie, 2018 STL 3rd

Dallas has recalled forward Nikolay Goldobin to remain cap/roster compliant.

Reactions: Dabeast

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
oRwyqnt.png

Reactions: donut and Nail

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Wow, Ritchie for a recent 18th overall and a 1st didn't realize he garnered that much value for doing not much

Edit: Will do a trade according to however Try sets value up

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Yup, gave up two DFD + a mid/late 1st round pick for a 21 year old PWF (who was 10th overall) and plays with Getzlaf/Perry...

Because DFD are so valuable in pools!

Reactions: Nail

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Yup, gave up two DFD + a mid/late 1st round pick for a 21 year old PWF (who was 10th overall) and plays with Getzlaf/Perry...

Because DFD are so valuable in pools!
I mean you got me there Mueller won't get many points and is more of a throw in, but Urho I feel will surprise some people

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Any moves that haven't been processed yet will be done tomorrow because I'm tired as hell and have to get up early for class tomorrow. Everything will be backdated as usual, so don't worry.

Reactions: Dabeast and donut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad