HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Idk it's a decent trade. Urho isn't making any significant impact soon and he's been labelled more of a DFD than anything. Honestly, could've got more for Urho because everyone is so addicted to prospects here.

Reactions: Nail and donut

Nail

Mar 21, 2014
Idk it's a decent trade. Urho isn't making any significant impact soon and he's been labelled more of a DFD than anything. Honestly, could've got more for Urho because everyone is so addicted to prospects here.

Yamamoto OTB.

Chabot OTB.

Frederic OTB.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
*Cory Schneider has agreed to waive his NTC under the condition that Washington honours the NTC going forward.

Bahahaha priceless. It's like a battered wife going back to her husband on the condition that he doesn't beat her again.

Also thanks to Try for the easy and pleasant negotiations and Weyl for the interview process in order to waive Schneider. Fun process in general. Happy to bring Schneider to the capitals. We are happy to have such an incredible goaltender to help our team. We would like to wish Josh, Sam and Petr the best of luck in the future!

Congrats on the deal, say hi to 9 day old baby Renee! I'm sure her mommy is super mobile right now and is loving having to move across the country. So glad players negotiate NMC's into their contracts so they can pick the PERFECT time to move!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Bahahaha priceless. It's like a battered wife going back to her husband on the condition that he doesn't beat her again.

Congrats on the deal, say hi to 9 day old baby Renee! I'm sure her mommy is super mobile right now and is loving having to move across the country. So glad players negotiate NMC's into their contracts so they can pick the PERFECT time to move!
Why are you so salty? You messed up. Next time admit it and you won’t look like a fool in public.

Reactions: dim jim and Dabeast

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Any moves that haven't been processed yet will be done tomorrow because I'm tired as hell and have to get up early for class tomorrow. Everything will be backdated as usual, so don't worry.

Thanks to both GMs of Philadelphia(Neo) and Dallas(Tryamkin) for the easy negotiations. Best of luck to Jordan in Philadelphia.

--------

Futhermore in the trade area of things Florida is looking to add affordable scoring depth on the wings and center depth. If anyone is looking for a shakeup or is rebuilding and looking for picks/prospects and has those types of players PM me or I'll PM you ;)

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
TRADES:
To LA
: Sonny Milano, Jaccob Slavin
To TB: Bryan Little (50% retained)**, Ryan Pulock, Trent Frederic, 2019 LAK 2nd*

*The pick transfers if Little scores fewer than 40 pts in the 2017-18 season and Milano scores more than 20 or more goals in the 2017-18 season
**Tampa Bay was not one of the teams on Little's no-trade list

To TOR: Nick Schilkey, Nick DeSimone, Adam Clendening, Parker Gahagen
To LA: Future Considerations

Reactions: Dabeast and donut

Weylspin

The Swede
Sep 4, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Some signings!
:bruins sign D. Martel to a 2 year 1M AAV contract

:sens sign D. Kampf to a 2 year 800 AAV contract

:kings sign N. Kerdiles 1 year 700K
D. Dekeyser 1 year 1.5M

They also re-sign K. Turris to a 4 year 5.5M AAV contract with a m-ntc where he submits an 8 team no trade list
:bolts re-sign B. Little to a 5 year contract 5.5M AAV with a nmc the first two years and a m-ntc where he submits a 10 teams list of where he's willing to go

:flyers sign Jared Staal to a 1 year 1M AAV contract

Last edited:
Reactions: Dabeast and donut

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Some signings!
:bruins sign D. Martel to a 2 year 1M AAV contract

:sens sign D. Kampf to a 2 year 800 AAV contract

:kings sign O. Sundqvist 1 year 800K
N. Kerdiles 1 year 700K
D. Dekeyser 1 year 1.5M

They also re-sign K. Turris to a 4 year 5.5M AAV contract with a m-ntc where he submits an 8 team no trade list
:bolts re-sign B. Little to a 5 year contract 5.5M AAV with a nmc the first two years and a m-ntc where he submits a 10 teams list of where he's willing to go

:flyers sign Jared Staal to a 1 year 1M AAV contract

Could be wrong, but I think Sundqvist is already on a team.

I tried to use one of my last picks on him and was told he was taken already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad