HFs Greatest **1v1 VS Tournament** CONGRATS TheLund on Winning The Inaugural Tourney

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
DBridge92 :kings 3-1 :caps ADHillon (RAGE QUIT!)

Mr. ADHillon here couldn't handle defeat so he made up a story about me quitting on him. But for good measure, I thought I'd beat him again and settle all doubts. Make sure to photograph all of your game scores against this guy.

DBridge92 :kings 2-1 :hawks ADHillon

Last edited:

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
TheFadedLine's pm inbox was full so I couldn't message him, so I sent him an xbox live message, but I can only play tonight as it's my first day back at my university so I will be gone all day tomorrow.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
alright, I got a hold of him, but we couldn't get a game in in time. He is currently offline and said he can possibly play later at 1 a.m. est. Is that too late?

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Sent NathanHORTONFan a friend request and message, hope to get our game done tomorrow

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Really good tight game between the Bruins and the Red Wings, came down to the winning goal in the very last minute of the game, and although they were outplayed, Detroit scraped by to move to the championship series

Elusive Derposaurus (Detroit) - 2
NathanHortonFan (Boston) - 1

Great game to NathanHortonFan, my ass was kicked for most of the game, and it came down to a flukey goal at the end that floated over Thomas's shoulder. Hope to play you again in a future tournament.

Looking forward to the championship!

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
The Championship has been played

Game 1: Being heavily outplayed, Detroit fell to Boston in easy favour.

Boston - 3
Detroit - 1

Game 2: Back and forth game came to overtime, where Detroit prevailed

Detroit - 4
Boston - 3

Championship Game: Close chances mixed with stellar play brought the final game to an exciting finale, where Boston prevailed with their greater chances and Detroit's lackluster Defence

Boston - 4
Detroit - 2

Congrats to Lund on the win, looking forward to the next tourney.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
The Championship has been played

Game 1: Being heavily outplayed, Detroit fell to Boston in easy favour.

Boston - 3
Detroit - 1

Game 2: Back and forth game came to overtime, where Detroit prevailed

Detroit - 4
Boston - 3

Championship Game: Close chances mixed with stellar play brought the final game to an exciting finale, where Boston prevailed with their greater chances and Detroit's lackluster Defence

Boston - 4
Detroit - 2

Congrats to Lund on the win, looking forward to the next tourney.
Great play boys congrats to BigLund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad