HFs Greatest **1v1 VS Tournament** CONGRATS TheLund on Winning The Inaugural Tourney

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Ugh I didn't think I'd have to play Lund this early. But it is what it is we had a really good game. Back and forth scoring in the first 2 periods none in the 3rd or OT and I lost 2 goals to 1 in the shootout.

5-4 Final Bos(Lund) over LA(PALE)

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
Ugh I didn't think I'd have to play Lund this early. But it is what it is we had a really good game. Back and forth scoring in the first 2 periods none in the 3rd or OT and I lost 2 goals to 1 in the shootout.

Thanks For participating Pale sucks to lose first round which I'll probably do by I will most Definantly keep you updated for the next tourney Thanks for playing

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Artyom The Derp - 4
Garry Garoo - 2
Good game to Garry, it was fun and I hope we play again in future tournaments

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
The Following People Have Not played there game please post here if you have not already spoken with your opponent as we will start the second round tomorrow night. If you do get your game in I will cross your name off the list If your opponent does not post he obviously does not care therefore you will get the W. Hopefully your opponent does respond so you can set up your match. Include if you have contacted your opponent or not in the post. If both don't post I will toss a coin and hope you check back soon!

Nesteas
Live Playoff Hockey
The Faded Line
ChuckWoods
Sthompson
HabsIslesFan
Nathan Mackinnon
Matt 1396
Waldze [1]
cbenini
Klick11
KushBomb420

Last edited:

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC

OMG its PALE PWNR, never seen you outside of NHL2 before

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Philly- 1 Toronto- 4
Fail and a half- Nesteas
it was 1-1 until like 10 minutes left. Was an epic collapse, think Canada vs Russia at the world juniors

Nesteas is currently playing Artyom the Derp, will update score when done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad