HFs Greatest **1v1 VS Tournament** CONGRATS TheLund on Winning The Inaugural Tourney

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
CBJATW waldze still hasn't responded to my kik msg, and I have no idea if he will be on in the next two hours.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
I know it was an hour and a half early, but me and Nesteas were already in a party and ready to play so we figured it couldn't hurt to get our game in while we are both online

Final Score:
Artyom The Derp (Detroit Red Wings) - 3
Nesteas (Toronto Maple Leafs) - 1

It was a good game, but three quick goals in the second gave Detroit a commanding lead, and while Toronto gave a great push at a comeback in the third, Jimmy Howard was able to keep them at bay, giving Detroit the win and the advance into the next round.

To Nesteas, awesome game, look forward to playing you in the future during our GM Connected League (I'm Washington BTW) and in future tournaments

IonizedCookie

Dec 29, 2012
Niagara Falls, ON
Game S was great between me and NathanHortonFan. Although he won 1-0. Great game buddy like I said. Hopefully I'll manage to be in the next tourny :). Good luck everyone in round 3!!

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Game S was great between me and NathanHortonFan. Although he won 1-0. Great game buddy like I said. Hopefully I'll manage to be in the next tourny :). Good luck everyone in round 3!!

Indeed, very realistic. My goalie saved me about 5 times in a span of about 3 seconds at one point.

Jordan Caron scoring the GWG, lol. Lots of fun in this game too. Minus your forecheck of course.... :)

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
I don't know if it's me or not, but the brackets haven't been updated so I can't see who I'm playing in Round 3.

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Also, as a quick question, thefadedline, who I'm playing, hasn't played either of his games. I've been consistent, so is it fair that if I try to reach him and he doesn not respond that I automatically go to te next round. I honestly don't think he should be in the third round if he hasn't even been around, not to be a jerk or anything

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
Also, as a quick question, thefadedline, who I'm playing, hasn't played either of his games. I've been consistent, so is it fair that if I try to reach him and he doesn not respond that I automatically go to te next round. I honestly don't think he should be in the third round if he hasn't even been around, not to be a jerk or anything

Yes, most definantly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad