HFBoards Software Update

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
i don't know what that is. What is happening.

Sephora is a cosmetics retailer like Ulta. Their products are more expensive, but you get what you pay for. The overall quality of a cosmetic product in general is how long it lasts (in my opinion), which for many products, is based on how it reacts to sweat. Wearing makeup in Phoenix summers is borderline pointless; even the high quality (i.e. expensive) stuff will melt off your face, other than waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

I can doll myself up in drugstore makeup and look good for a few hours, but it'll wear off pretty quickly. Ulta products really aren't that much better. I have some eyeshadow I bought at Sephora for a steep price of $25 for a 3-color pallet but I can wear it all day and it won't even smudge if I fall asleep with it still on (but that's bad for my skin so I try not to, but it takes eye makeup remover to get it off).

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The location information is now a clickable link that shows you the location on Google Maps. If I click on Alberta Yote's "In your kitchen" it shows me Arizona Commercial Kitchens at Val Vista & Baseline in Gilbert. I didn't know he actually lived in Arizona :sarcasm:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
The location information is now a clickable link that shows you the location on Google Maps. If I click on Alberta Yote's "In your kitchen" it shows me Arizona Commercial Kitchens at Val Vista & Baseline in Gilbert. I didn't know he actually lived in Arizona :sarcasm:

I was disappointed when I clicked on Vault 13 and nothing came up.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I am a fan of the desk top version myself, on the phone.

Looks like my ignore list got erased too, gotta get that back and running.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00