HF Org Rankings Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Enoch said:
:rolleyes: Are you going to throw out a your mom joke at us next?

As has been said, these lists do not even list the best prospects from each team. Why should I buy into a ranking that cannot even list the top 5 prospects on each team correctly???

Well since you asked for it... your mom is so stupid, she thinks a quarterback is a refund.
Anyway... I ended what he started, but anyhoo... I never called the list stupid like some of you imbeciles... I just disagreed with some of the rankings, and I stated reasons why. I didn't make a smartass one line comment and leave it at that like most of the rest.
Spend some time trying to learn how to read and comprehend, it might enlighten you once you do.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Ziggy Stardust said:
Well since you asked for it... your mom is so stupid, she thinks a quarterback is a refund.

I knew it :yo:

Ziggy Stardust said:
Anyway... I ended what he started, but anyhoo... I never called the list stupid like some of you imbeciles... I just disagreed with some of the rankings, and I stated reasons why. I didn't make a smartass one line comment and leave it at that like most of the rest.
Spend some time trying to learn how to read and comprehend, it might enlighten you once you do.

1.) When did I call it stupid? I'm assuming you are including me as an "imbecile"

2.) I stated my reason

3.) Looking back at the posts, it is quite apparent that YOU started the argument.

4.) Take you own advice. If you actually read your posts and other posts, you would realize how silly you are being. You attack a guy personally because he thinks the list stinks, yet you did not mention anything to previous posters who had the same sentiments. I would venture that most people that read the rankings had a problem with it. YOU even had a problem with it, but since M=G mentioned something, he is automatically a homer? Give me a break...

You, my friend, are a hypocrite.

Dr_Chimera*

DieHard said:
Yes, he moderates the Homer board. :rolleyes:

That list is a compilation of opinions shared by few hockeyfans. It is by no means a scientific study, it's based on individual opinions about different players/prospects. .

I doubt this. All the major projects on behalf of HF seem to be done by a selected group of people (at least this is the way it had been done before).
Maybe someone can disprove me, but I can tell you that HF is pretty centralized as to what goes on in print or on major sites like FoxSports. Regardless of the rankings, this is a very poorly written piece. The wording is just 7th-grade level at best.

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
I have yet to see any clarification that this is the WORD from HF
I know as a team editor for the Ducks, I was not involved in this
I would say it's something that FoxSports put together using our info

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
...and yet we fire the guy who makes all of these picks

Status