HF-Oilers ticket exchange

PunjabiOil*

www.tnttickets.com is another one.

$345 for gallary seats against Pittsburgh. $1075 for Section 119, row 3.

You know what capitalism is? Getting f *****

corykg

Feb 1, 2006
Mini packs still available to previous purchasers.

Selection is different each time I check but I just purchased 4 Powerplay seats together in Colonnade.

Hattrick is still sold out. :(

Gusher

Jan 1, 2007
If I signed up for the priority draw, is it safe to say I am SOL if I haven't been contacted by now?

That's what I'm wondering as well. Nobody has responded in the thread I made about the Priority Draw so maybe they haven't been sent out?

Or maybe they have so few that barely anyone is getting a chance.

:(

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
If I signed up for the priority draw, is it safe to say I am SOL if I haven't been contacted by now?

last year they staggered the draw i believe
i was emailed like 3 days after they started the drawing

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Is this site legit? Anyone ever use it?

I'm tempted to buy some Pre-season tix off the site but not sure about the reputation of the site.

i dont get how stubhub is allowed to let people scalp tickets
at least ebay makes people sell em with a pen or something

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
i have no idea how it works exactly
i didnt pay much attention last year because by the time i got access, there was a crappy pack left or a couple good ones in golds and silvers so i didnt buy any

Brunosan

May 18, 2006
Winnipeg
Mini packs still available to previous purchasers.

If anyone is looking for some mini packs who isn't a previous purchaser, I would be happy to purchase them for you and sell them at cost. There's a decent chance I could even get you some of the currently sold out packs, assuming the same trick works this year that got me my tickets last year.

I've been buying weekend packs for years, but none of the weekend packs really work for me this year (I'll be away getting married for all of October). I hate to give up my seniority for getting tickets down the road, though...so I'd still like to buy some packs even if I can't use them. I could also split some with you if you only want some of the games. PM me if interested.

oilfan20

Jan 16, 2007
I have used Stub hub, they are good, mailed me the tickets, and I even phoned back for 1 more and they found me 1 right beside the other 2 I bought. Although the price is misleading. Once you go to buy you find out the tickets are in USD and I am not sure what exchange rate they use, then there is some charge for handling or something.

ibis284

Oct 13, 2006
Is this site legit? Anyone ever use it?

I'm tempted to buy some Pre-season tix off the site but not sure about the reputation of the site.

I bought tix to game 7 of the SCF last year in Anaheim.
I left for LA before the ticket arrived but contacted them and said they would rout it to my hotel. During that time the Ducks won game 5 and they routed the tick back to their office and gave me a full refund including shipping back to my visa.
I know they did ship the ticket cause they give you a tracking #

I also bought tix to a NFL game and got good service

I would have no problem using them again or telling you to use them.

But my advice, if its preseason tix you want check out here, some ticket holders may have tix they may want to get rid of at face value. Stub hub can be pretty expensive and for a preseason game id say its not worth it.

In fact i may have a couple games i cant make in the preseason, ill pm you in that case and sell them for the mini pack price.

Gusher

Jan 1, 2007
I bought tix to game 7 of the SCF last year in Anaheim.
I left for LA before the ticket arrived but contacted them and said they would rout it to my hotel. During that time the Ducks won game 5 and they routed the tick back to their office and gave me a full refund including shipping back to my visa.
I know they did ship the ticket cause they give you a tracking #

I also bought tix to a NFL game and got good service

I would have no problem using them again or telling you to use them.

But my advice, if its preseason tix you want check out here, some ticket holders may have tix they may want to get rid of at face value. Stub hub can be pretty expensive and for a preseason game id say its not worth it.

In fact i may have a couple games i cant make in the preseason, ill pm you in that case and sell them for the mini pack price.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

ibis284

Oct 13, 2006
I have used Stub hub, they are good, mailed me the tickets, and I even phoned back for 1 more and they found me 1 right beside the other 2 I bought. Although the price is misleading. Once you go to buy you find out the tickets are in USD and I am not sure what exchange rate they use, then there is some charge for handling or something.

on top of the ticket price they chage a 10% com. to the listed price + $25 for shipping to canada
So a listed $100 ticket would cost about $135US

ginyah

Mar 10, 2014
I got 2 games I have tickets for in March: $30 per ticket
Centre Ice: Section 301, Row 48, Seats 3/4
Oilers vs. Buffalo Sabres -March 20
Oilers vs. Nashville Predators- March 18
Face value:$58

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad