HF-Oilers ticket exchange

duckman_101

Dec 29, 2006
Vancouver vs. Edmonton March 19th

Hey everyone,

I have tickets for sale from my mini-pack since my group and I cannot make the game versus the Canucks on March 19th.

2 Tickets in Sec. 336, Row 50 $65 obo for this pair

6 Tickets in Sec. 334, Row 45 (all side by side). 3 sold, 3 available for $120 obo

Would also be willing to trade for tickets to other upcoming games.

If interested, PM me, and I am able to meet pretty much anywhere in town for pickup.

Thanks!

Last edited:

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Vancouver @ Edmonton March 19

Section 235 row 22 seats 9 & 10 - just off the corner, one of the best angles in the building, imo

Selling @ face value - $160 for the pair (that's right, another great $2 off deal!)

PM

Question: I haven't seen any games at Rexall, just wondering, is Row 22, the 22nd from the Top of the Middle Bowl, or the Bottom?

http://www.rexall-place.com/seating.html

Thanks

LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

May 15, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have two tickets for tonight in section 114 row 6 for sale. Face value is $87 each and I will take $150 for the pair. This includes club accesss as well. PM me for pick up instructions.

Brunosan

May 18, 2006
Winnipeg
2 Tickets for Saturday's game against St Louis.

March 17
Section: 206
Row: 38
Seats: 14-15

Paid $68 each. Will sell the pair for 50 obo.

PM with offer.

Last edited:

duckman_101

Dec 29, 2006
Oilers Vs. Predators, March 24th

I have some more tickets for sale for the Saturday March 24th game versus Nashville at 8:00 (HNIC Game), also last regular season game.

2 tickets, sec 336, row 50. $90 for the pair. (face value $48/ticket). SOLD

Send me a PM if interested.
Thanks!

Last edited:

corykg

Feb 1, 2006
I've got 2 tix tonight against the Canucks.

Sec228 Row37

$140 combined

PM me

Last edited:

schreibkrampf

Jul 16, 2006
BC
Hear Ye, Hear Ye !!!

Tickets for Wed and Fri games have been sold.

Thanks so much for everyone that emailed.

Go Oilers

Last edited:

Lawgirl

Mar 29, 2006
Edmonton
I'm sorry this is such short notice, but I have two tickets for tonights game against the Avs. They are section 223 (Molson Canadian), Row 31. They are around $120 face value. Any offer is fine. I am on the south side if that matters for arranging pick up of the tickets. If anyone is interested please pm me.

metallicat

Aug 9, 2003
Edson, AB
Visit site
Question for current season ticket holders...is there anyone with a full slate of games that is looking to sell half of them? I am on the waiting list for tickets, but I doubt my number will come up next season. If anyone is thinking of cancelling or thinking of dropping half the games, shoot me a PM.

Chuba

Jan 26, 2007
Question for current season ticket holders...is there anyone with a full slate of games that is looking to sell half of them? I am on the waiting list for tickets, but I doubt my number will come up next season. If anyone is thinking of cancelling or thinking of dropping half the games, shoot me a PM.

Wat's your waiting status???

Chuba

Jan 26, 2007
I asked to go on the waiting list at the start of this year, and I was #1200 or something like that.

i guess there's a chance u r ahead of many people...i heard that someone was 1000 sth and now he's at 170 or even better...

Killer Z

Aug 24, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Anyone looking to share 2007/2008 Season Tickets?

Hi there, I am currently on the waiting list for Oilers season tickets, and was hoping that perhaps someone would be willing to share there season tickets for next year with me, or even all of them if they are moving out of town.

I would not expect any playoff tickets, and would be perfectly fine with just the regular season games. I can provide the money anytime.

Please PM if interested!

Cheers,
Z

metallicat

Aug 9, 2003
Edson, AB
Visit site
Bumping for the new year. I think this should be stickey'd again, at least once the tickets go on sale.

Still looking for season tickets. Apparently I should get them next year from the Oilers, but would be willing to buy a pair from someone for this season. Let me know if you are wanting to get rid of yours. Fat chance...I know.

hockeyaddict101

Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Bumping for the new year. I think this should be stickey'd again, at least once the tickets go on sale.

Still looking for season tickets. Apparently I should get them next year from the Oilers, but would be willing to buy a pair from someone for this season. Let me know if you are wanting to get rid of yours. Fat chance...I know.

Perhaps a new thread for the new season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad