HF-Oilers ticket exchange

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
There have been some posts about available tickets, and I think it's in the best interests of everyone to have these all in one place.

So here's the rules.

SELLERS

If you have tickets available, post it here. Give the section, row, seat number and face value of the ticket.

You can also include pictures of the view from your area if you choose (not sure if the Oilers have this feature, I know some teams do though).

EDIT: If you are selling for multiple games, you can quote your post (get rid of the [ quote ] [ /quote ] tags), and re-list the tickets for the upcoming games, provided that you give it some reasonable time in between (i.e. don't just keep reposting your tickets over and over. Wait 3 or 4 days if the game is upcoming, or until after you sell one of the games you can repost it).

BUYERS

If you see a ticket you want, please go via PM's. Do not respond to any posts in this thread.

PRICES

This is not a scalping service. The purpose of this thread is for getting rid of your tickets at face-value. If it comes to a mod's attention that you are scalping, you will not be allowed to use this service EVER again, along with any punishment deemed appropriate by the higher-ups.

LIABILITY

No one at HF is responsible for what happens in any transaction, except those directly involved. If someone commits to buy a ticket, then backs out, sorry. If you agree to buy a ticket, and that person backs out, sorry.

A friendly hint... arrange to meet somewhere before the game and do the transaction face to face. This will solve a lot of problems.

AFTER THE SALE

Once you come to an agreement with another member, please EDIT your original post to let others know that you have already promised the ticket elsewhere. You can always re-edit to say it's available again if something happens to the orginal deal.

This is a service for you guys, so let's be adults about this (even if you aren't technically one yet).

Please only post your available tickets in this thread... no other messages.

Last edited:

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Blue Sky Limos $100 gift certificate

Want to get to the hockey game in style? I'll sell you my $100 Blue Sky Limos gift certificate for just $20.

Expires Nov. 1

oilerfan18

Aug 3, 2005
Oilers vs Canucks Oct 17 - Two Tickets For Sale

SOLD! Thanks to all who expressed interest.

:handclap: Hi All.

I have two tickets for Tuesday's game between the Oilers and Canucks.

Section 222, Row 28, Seats 1 & 2. ($59 per ticket). Oilers attack twice, very close to beer cart and washrooms.

I am unable to go to the game because of work commitments. :shakehead

If you are interested, please PM me and we'll make arrangements. Thanks. :yo:

Last edited:

oilerfan18

Aug 3, 2005
Oilers Vs Red Wings Oct 21 - Two Tickets For Sale

SOLD! Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Hi All.

I have two tickets for Saturday's game between the Oilers and Red Wings.

Section 222, Row 28, Seats 1 & 2. ($59 per ticket). Oilers attack twice, very close to beer cart and washrooms.

I am unable to go to the game because of family commitments. Oh well, at least I'm able to go to the Capitals game to see Ovechkin!

If you are interested, please PM me and we'll make arrangements. Thanks.

Last edited:

SkiAmigo

Aug 8, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Vancouver At Edmonton Oct. 17/06 7 Pm @ Rexall!!

SOLD>>>>Anyone need tix to Tuesday's game? I can't use my tickets when the Canuckleheads show up on Tuesday because of work. These are part of a package and I will take the quickest half decent offer. The pkg is an E and C one w/ wings and a beer, as well as transport to and from the Rex. Worth 90$. The seats are in section 337 w/ a great view, right above the washrooms and beer stand. Send me a PM, I will get you more details if you want.

Last edited:

16_Hemsky

Sep 7, 2006
Single tickets for the below games at face value...

Single tickets for the following games that are still available… in section 231 Row 31 at face value which is $ 81 per ticket.

Oilers vs Nahsville November 1st @ 7:00 p.m
Oilers vs Colorado November 30th @ 7:00 p.m
Oilers vs Pheonix February 27th @ 7:00 p.m
Oilers vs Minnesota March 15th @ 7:00 p.m

those interested PM me or email me at [email protected]

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
I see that Single tickets are still available, so I will lower the price to below face value, All I want is 20$ Great deal really:) Alright I am practically giving it away, some one has to come to my place to get it though. I live by U of A.

Sec 336, Row 47, single seat available to the Washington Game on the 28th.
It's with a heavy heart that I go on a pub craw for halloween and miss my chance to see Ovechkin.

Any way, ticket is 50$. PM me thanks.

Last edited:

Agent Zero

Jan 21, 2006
EDM
Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks
Tuesday October 17th

Section 302
Row 49
Two tickets side by side for face value $37.00 each.

I will reply to PM's by 2:00 pm on gameday.

Cheers

SOLD!

Last edited:

ScottieB27

Oct 2, 2005
City of Champions
Oil vs Detroit, HNIC Oct 21st

SOLD! Thanks to those who epressed interest!
Pair of tickets for sale to this Saturday's game.
Sec 215, Row 38 - $130 for the pair (which is below face value on these premium mini-pack seats.)

I work downtown, and live in the North, so it'd be nice to meet up somewhere along those areas for an exchange.

PM if you're interested, or email me for a quicker response.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

PhoenixDog

Flamer for Life !!!
Aug 12, 2006
Calgary, AB
upto 5 tix for Oilers vs. Detroit Redwings this saturday night

up to 5 tix for the Oilers game vs. Detroit this Saturday nite.

Three side by side tickets in Terrace (sec 227 row 31) on the side where Oilers shoot twice. face value - $101 each

Two side by side tickets in Gallery (sec 335 row 47). face value - $46 each

Or $395 for all 5.

Please send me a PM or call me at 235-5904

the three tix in terrace have been sold. still have the two in sec 335 (3rd level, centre ice)

Last edited by a moderator:

fantasticfleury

Oct 12, 2006
2-6 tickets for Colorado Avalanche @ Edmonton Oilers Dec 19th!

2-6 TICKETS AVAILABLE!

THE EDMONTON OILERS VS THE COLORADO AVALANCHE

December 19, 2006 Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB

Section 302, Row 47 - I have 2-6 tickets to this game. I will sell them as any quantity between 2 to 6, all are beside each other. $50 CAN per ticket. Can meet near the University to exchange or ship via xpresspost for an extra $10 CAN.

Please PM me re: the Oilers/Avalanche tickets or call 780-435-7791 and ask for rage.

koeltrain

Oct 27, 2005
E-town
Tickets for tonights game

Sorry mods if you want this in ticket exchange... you can move it, but I want to get rid of these ones soon.

The section: 210
Row: 31
Seats: 11 & 12

Just PM me for some more info if you need it. Probably a pickup at the University (close to LRT). This game will be :eek:

icehube

Mar 30, 2006
3 tickets to the Nashville Predators Game- Nov. 1

I have 2 or 3 tickets together to the Nashville game on November the 1st.

They are in Section 210, Row 34.

Face value is at $58.00, so its $174 for all 3 or $116 for two.

I am willing to trade these tickets as well.

I can send you the tickets electornically.

PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Hubie

<-- 1 Ticket Sold, Still 2 remaining -->

Last edited:

16_Hemsky

Sep 7, 2006
Ticket for tomorrows game vs. Nashville

SOLD

Single tickets in section 231 Row 31 at face value which is $ 81 per ticket.

Oilers vs Nahsville November 1st @ 7:00 p.m

Those interested email me back or PM me
[email protected]

Last edited:

16_Hemsky

Sep 7, 2006
SOLD!

Will sell single ticket against Nashville for much less than face value if I get a response by 4:00 MT today. Sec 231 row 31. Paid $ 81 (face value).... will sell for $50

Last edited:

oilmaniac

Jun 10, 2006
Dallas - Oilers tickets

My tickets for Friday's game on ebay didn't sell. Section: 303 Row: 51. Looking for best offer now. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Will e-mail the tickets after money is paypal'ed

Fender

Jun 24, 2002
Nov 21 vs Calgary and Nov 28 vs Anaheim

I have 2 seats together for each of these games in Sec 337 Row 49. These seats are at center ice.

Calgary Nov 21 @ 7:00 PM
Anaheim Nov 28 @ 7:00 PM

PM me if interested.

Edit: Both games are sold. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

corykg

Feb 1, 2006
Dec 28 Los Angeles Kings
Section 208, Row 30
2 Tickets, $165 for the pair

Jan 2 Florida Panther

Section 208, Row 30
2 Tickets, $165 for the pair

Costs are face value plus service charge from ticketmaster. No profit to me.
Bought a Christmas Pack so I could attend the Stars game.

PM for tix.

Jan 2 game sold

Last edited:

Trevor_deen

Aug 31, 2004
Looking to Trade

Hey everyone,

The December 30th game against Vancouver happens to be my girlfriend's birthday. We're half season ticket holders (split with 2 other people) so we have 2 tickets to the game but she really wants 2 other friends to come so. Ideally, I'd like to get 4 tickets together, but nabbing another 2 to the game would be sufficient.

Method 1: 4 together for the Vancouver game in exchange for 4 to one of the games in the Christmas Packs. The games are:
Thurs Dec 28 - LA Kings, 7pm
Tues Jan 2 - Florida, 7pm
Thurs Jan 4 - Dallas 7pm

The seats are located in Sec 214, Row 38, Seats 7-10.

Method 2: 4 together for the Vancouver in exchange for 2 to the Vancouver game as well as 2 to another game. Since my season tickets are split, we don't have all the games and we've only split up to the new year. The games we have available are:
Sat Dec 2 - Columbus, 6pm
Wed Dec 6 - Carolina, 7:30pm
Thurs Dec 14 - Minnesota, 7pm
Tues Dec 19 - Colorado, 7pm

These seats are located in Sec 215, Row 33, Seats 7-8.

Method 3: 2 together for the Vancouver game in exchange for 2 to any of the 4 games listed above or to any of the 3 Christmas Pack games listed higher above.

I hope this isn't extremely confusing...although I'm sure it is :)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Towmater14

Sep 17, 2005
OIL COUNTRY
Two Tickets To St. Louis Blues. Thursday Nov 16/06

Sec: 114
Row: 17
Seats: 5 & 6

Due to them being part of a season ticket package, price on the tickets are $89.00/ticket.

EDIT: Sorry guys and gals....tickets gone.

Last edited:

Oiler4life_94

Feb 24, 2006
Oilers vs Blues Thursday, Nov. 16

SOLD!
I have 2 tickets for the Oilers vs Blues this Thursday, Nov. 16 at 7:00 p.m.

Sec: 337 Row: 45 Seats: 3-4

These seats are really quite good for the gallery (no obstructions) and are on the Oilers blue line. The tickets are hard-copy ticketmaster tickets. The price listed on the tickets is $37.00 each. I'm looking for face value on the seats but will accept offers. I will arrange for local pickup for whoever purchases the seats. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad