HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
ah, to play your home games in manhattan.
If just playing your home games at MSG meant sellouts there wouldn't have been tons of non big 4 sports teams who played there that failed miserably. The rags and Knicks could play at a reopened Izod Center and sell out every game easily.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
first time noticing it and idk if it was mentioned on here but it’s confirmed: the nieds banner now has the correct number font.

5FA196E5-764F-4A1D-87EA-62F532ED406D.jpeg

gonna look so beautiful with 26 up there

Last edited:

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
On the topic of obscene prices, I was looking at Toronto games in the ACC for fun. 250 USD for the upper corners! Now THAT is insane

i think we should keep in perspective that it’s pretty much between us and islanders as big four major league teams in the tristate that you don’t need to sell major appendages to go watch live multiple times a season.

shit’s expensive in general nowadays.

Reactions: OmNomNom

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
i think we should keep in perspective that it’s pretty much between us and islanders as big four major league teams in the tristate that you don’t need to sell major appendages to go watch live multiple times a season.

****’s expensive in general nowadays.
Nets to a degree as well. If you are going by secondary market pricing the Nets and Mets can be quite affordable, particularly for the right game.

Reactions: Colin226

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Nets to a degree as well. If you are going by secondary market pricing the Nets and Mets can be quite affordable, particularly for the right game.

truth. I’ve gotten decent seats at nets games before in a reasonable row of the 200s for like $25 with fees on the secondary.

It just sucks that I haven’t been able to see LeBron play there yet since I’m not a big enough basketball fan to justify the $150 people try to charge for seats I’ve paid $25 for before. Fortunately, I lucked out when I went to New Orleans and the Cavs were in town playing the Pelicans while I was there and we got in for like $75 with fees down there.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

****’s expensive in general nowadays.

Yankees, Jets and Mets tix on stubhub have been very low the last few years .

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yankees, Jets and Mets tix on stubhub have been very low the last few years .

Giants were low last season too cause of their horrendous start to the season. This whole area is very much a bandwagon town and once a team starts losing or has no chance you can get in for cheap to pretty much anything.

Reactions: New Jersey

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Giants were low last season too cause of their horrendous start to the season. This whole area is very much a bandwagon town and once a team starts losing or has no chance you can get in for cheap to pretty much anything.
Well yeah, tickets are high when a team is good, but you have to be a diehard amongst diehards to spend top dollar to see a crappy team play.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Hello Devils fans

I'll be on vacation in NYC and on March 8th, I'll go see Devils vs Jets. What do you recommend as the best way to get to Prudential Center (and back) from Hell's Kitchen/Midtown? And is there a good connection from Union City? We'll go there anyway, so I could make sense to do that on the same day.

Thanks

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Hello Devils fans

I'll be on vacation in NYC and on March 8th, I'll go see Devils vs Jets. What do you recommend as the best way to get to Prudential Center (and back) from Hell's Kitchen/Midtown? And is there a good connection from Union City? We'll go there anyway, so I could make sense to do that on the same day.

Thanks
From Midtown you have two options:

1) Go to NY Penn Station and take NJ Transit two stops to Newark Penn (various trains go there, just don't go on the train to Newark Broad Street). From there it is a short walk to the arena. This costs about $5 each way.

2) Walk to Herald Square and take the PATH train from 33rd street to Journal Square, then go right across the platform for the train going to Newark Penn. That will cost you $5.50 for a round trip and is probably your best option.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad