HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Joshua Harris has gotten A LOT of press between yesterday and today.

yeah this is pretty big news. i heard apollo was the company but figured someone else was at the meetings then saw joshua harris trending on twitter and o boy

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Players said to the media that the packed and loud crowd gave them energy vs NYb.

Tomorrow should be packed, ticket prices high on the resale market, up to our fans to be loud from the start and engaged into the game.

Give them a much needed boost.

I had sold my tickets last month at a healthy uplift but will prob go to Champ Plaza and find a good last minute deal.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Mods, I think this deserves it's own thread since lots of our fans use the Gateway walkway to get to The Rock from Penn Station.

New Jersey Transit

Newark Penn Station: Pedestrian Overpass Access between Gateway and Newark Penn Station Closed due to Floor Work - Saturday, March 3 & Sunday, March 4, 2018

From 7 p.m. Saturday, March 3 until 4 a.m. Sunday, March 4 and again from 4 p.m. Sunday, March 4 until 4 a.m. Monday, March 5, access to the pedestrian overpass between the Gateway and Newark Penn Station (NPS) will be closed due to floor work in the overpass area.

During this time, customers wishing to access Newark Penn Station should use alternate options.

ACCESS TO/FROM Newark Penn Station:
  • Customers traveling TO the Prudential Center on Saturday, March 3 for the Seton Hall vs Butler Men’s Basketball should use the lower level of the station to access the streets leading to the Prudential Center.
  • FROM the Station: Greyhound or Main entranceway (near information booth) on the lower level of the station.
  • FROM Hilton Lobby (Traveling from Gateway): Take escalator to lower level and bear right through glass doors to street level. NPS is across the street.
For your safety, please obey all posted signs and do not travel through barricaded areas.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Joshua Harris has gotten A LOT of press between yesterday and today.

yeah this is pretty big news. i heard apollo was the company but figured someone else was at the meetings then saw joshua harris trending on twitter and o boy

A non-politically oriented response:

I've worked very closely with Apollo Management in the past, including taking one of their subsidiaries public. They have to be the worst run, most incompetent, and deceitful PE firm I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Additionally, I have very little respect for Joshua Harris.

Reactions: sabremike

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
A non-politically oriented response:

I've worked very closely with Apollo Management in the past, including taking one of their subsidiaries public. They have to be the worst run, most incompetent, and deceitful PE firm I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Additionally, I have very little respect for Joshua Harris.

Should be in the thread about nothing, not here.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Mods, I think this deserves it's own thread since lots of our fans use the Gateway walkway to get to The Rock from Penn Station.

New Jersey Transit

Newark Penn Station: Pedestrian Overpass Access between Gateway and Newark Penn Station Closed due to Floor Work - Saturday, March 3 & Sunday, March 4, 2018

From 7 p.m. Saturday, March 3 until 4 a.m. Sunday, March 4 and again from 4 p.m. Sunday, March 4 until 4 a.m. Monday, March 5, access to the pedestrian overpass between the Gateway and Newark Penn Station (NPS) will be closed due to floor work in the overpass area.

During this time, customers wishing to access Newark Penn Station should use alternate options.

ACCESS TO/FROM Newark Penn Station:
  • Customers traveling TO the Prudential Center on Saturday, March 3 for the Seton Hall vs Butler Men’s Basketball should use the lower level of the station to access the streets leading to the Prudential Center.
  • FROM the Station: Greyhound or Main entranceway (near information booth) on the lower level of the station.
  • FROM Hilton Lobby (Traveling from Gateway): Take escalator to lower level and bear right through glass doors to street level. NPS is across the street.
For your safety, please obey all posted signs and do not travel through barricaded areas.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The fact that they decided to do this on a weekend where BOTH of Pru Center's tenants were playing is amazing. Like they couldn't coordinate doing this on a weekend where that wasn't the case???

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
The STH comps they sent out tanked the market even more for Tuesday and Thursday this week. Some really affordable deals out there in preferred locations.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The STH comps they sent out tanked the market even more for Tuesday and Thursday this week. Some really affordable deals out there in preferred locations.

I went to redeem them immediately after I got the email and there really wasn't much to choose from to begin with.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Speaking of which if anyone wants 2-3 extras in the 200’s PM me with an email to send them to, don’t really want them to go to waste since the app wouldn’t let me pick less than 4 tickets.

Check that now all four available for tonight’s game cause I ain’t going either now that the snowstorm timetable moved up...<CLAIMED>

Last edited:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010

I didn't bother with extras, and now I can't even use mine for Thursday. Up to 4 ... yours for a donation to cycleforsurvival.org

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Just tried to grab 4 for Thursday, 2 seats each in 2 different locations. Get thru the confirm order process only to receive a message stating there's a problem, not me but on "their" end, do I want to retry. Yes, of course. Next attempt tells me I've exceed my limit. What a bunch of crap.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Chatham vs Summit high school championship on Optimum cable right now, the channel that is usually traffic and weather.

It's at The Rock.

Kevin Clark just announced a goal.

Some players look better than some of ours...

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
So, about the four Patty seats the Devils gave him on his retirement night? Well, the Devils are now trying to entice STH sales by including them in a sales package. And to think, I was worried about having my picture taken sitting in one of them following the Mikey Strong event. :/ This below from a post on Facebook ....

Image-1a.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
When was our last ever ‘first game’ against someone, 1999? I’m surprised they ever commemorated it, I could care less about a pin tbh

Reactions: NJDevils7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad