HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
$20 to see NHL hockey, without having to avoid the back of someone's head.

A steal!

Someone should snag this ticket.

Thank you for the support, but no takers yet. Ticket still available. I'm willing to drop the price, just want the ticket to get used. Someone offer me $10 for all I care!

EDIT: Sold

Last edited:

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Looking for 1 cheap ticket for Saturday the 9th vs Toronto if anyone has an extra. Last game of the season. Will buy or else could also trade 1 ticket in sect 124 for either Tuesday vs. Buffalo or Thursday vs. Tampa....

PM me..thanks!

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
I have two tickets to the game against the Leafs on Saturday. Section 132 row 3. Debating on going to salute Patty for probably the last time but I haven't been feeling well and it's a hike for me so I'll sell if the price is right. Looking for $100 for the pair

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm somewhat surprised tickets to the final game of the season are so cheap.

The only explanation is that many fans haven't figured out that it's likely either Elias' last game or last game as a Devil.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
I'm somewhat surprised tickets to the final game of the season are so cheap.

The only explanation is that many fans haven't figured out that it's likely either Elias' last game or last game as a Devil.

I don't think there is enough belief that it will be his last. I think a lot of people (including myself) think he will be back next year.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I don't think there is enough belief that it will be his last. I think a lot of people (including myself) think he will be back next year.

And if it is, fans who don't go will regret it.

Tickets should move at a faster pace now that Zacha will be playing.

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
I have two tickets to the game against the Leafs on Saturday. Section 132 row 3. Debating on going to salute Patty for probably the last time but I haven't been feeling well and it's a hike for me so I'll sell if the price is right. Looking for $100 for the pair

As much as I want to see Zacha and Patty I'm definitely selling since it looks like I have mono. Ticket prices seem to be going down so I am flexible. PM me with an offer

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Seems like there was a last-minute spike in secondary market ticket prices, or it's just that most of the other inventory's dissapeared since it's only a couple hours away from the cutoff time.

varsaku

Feb 14, 2014
United States
I got a sales call today from the Devils since they saw I have been out to a bunch of games but I was skeptical about giving any personal information over the phone. Have you all received any such calls and how do you verify that the person does work for the Devils?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I got a sales call today from the Devils since they saw I have been out to a bunch of games but I was skeptical about giving any personal information over the phone. Have you all received any such calls and how do you verify that the person does work for the Devils?

Ask them for their contact info and call them back.

Also look for their name on this list (but still call them back before disclosing personal info)

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=107699

Last edited:

FlyingWood

Jul 9, 2016
Hey guys!

I don`t know if this is the right place to talk about 16-17 tickets.

Me and 3 of my friends have booked ourselves to New York from Finland in January. The reason for this trip to me is to come and see the Devils play live for the first time.

I started looking for tickets to 3 home games that match our schedule, Canadiens(21.1) Kings(24.1) and Capitals(26.1).

The reason i wrote this is that ticketmaster.com do not have more than couple single tickets in sale all from different sections. Is the arena already almost sold out for those games, or is there going to be more tickets available later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad