HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
Christ no wonder I've never one once, even during the Philly game I got it at the Devils first goal, still all prizes handed out. I bet you have ten browser windows going at once with ten different accounts, only way it's possible.

Anyways, any of you guys familiar with how college night tix work? I'm assuming same as the old 10 dollar line, just show up and get in line at at 5:30 they sell whatever they got? Or do they do the numbered wristbands so you don't have to stand there all day?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Christ no wonder I've never one once, even during the Philly game I got it at the Devils first goal, still all prizes handed out. I bet you have ten browser windows going at once with ten different accounts, only way it's possible.

Anyways, any of you guys familiar with how college night tix work? I'm assuming same as the old 10 dollar line, just show up and get in line at at 5:30 they sell whatever they got? Or do they do the numbered wristbands so you don't have to stand there all day?

College tix are all online now. $15 upper level, $35 lower.

Info on the Devils webpage.

No more $11 box office line.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
College tix are all online now. $15 upper level, $35 lower.

Info on the Devils webpage.

No more $11 box office line.

The TM site is very deceptive, I just saw the "$55" minimum and figured they were sold out, when you click to find a seat in a section it gives you the price, thanks!

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
I have a pair for this Friday against the Lightning. Section 21, Row 18. $100 or best offer for the pair. PM me if interested. Accepting PayPal.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Selling 1 vs. Pittsburgh on Sunday. Section 213, front row. $30. PM if interested.

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Whats the deal with the Goal Bar? just a nice place to sit, or is there food or anything?

There is a food stand, but food is not free.

The seating is great, you have a full bar behind the seats.

For around the listed $50 mark, it is of great value for Goal Bar seats on a weekend vs a team like Pitts.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Still trying to sell 1 vs. Pittsburgh for tonight. Lowering my price to only $20. Section 213, front row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad