HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
Hey guys!

I don`t know if this is the right place to talk about 16-17 tickets.

Me and 3 of my friends have booked ourselves to New York from Finland in January. The reason for this trip to me is to come and see the Devils play live for the first time.

I started looking for tickets to 3 home games that match our schedule, Canadiens(21.1) Kings(24.1) and Capitals(26.1).

The reason i wrote this is that ticketmaster.com do not have more than couple single tickets in sale all from different sections. Is the arena already almost sold out for those games, or is there going to be more tickets available later?

Single game tickets aren't on sale yet. Maybe August or September?

debplaceyonice

May 14, 2015
Does anyone have a link to get tickets for the West Point game? Or know when it will be on sale? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!!

I messaged them on the West Point site about a week ago and they said they are still working out details for that game and no other info is available right now. I want to get to that game bad, especially with how small it is there.

debplaceyonice

May 14, 2015
Does anyone have a link to get tickets for the West Point game? Or know when it will be on sale? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!!

I just talked to a ticket rep point from west point, and he said they're giving their tickets to their season ticket members.
A small amount of tickets will go to the Devs and Panthers but he doesnt know what they're doing with them.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I just talked to a ticket rep point from west point, and he said they're giving their tickets to their season ticket members.
A small amount of tickets will go to the Devs and Panthers but he doesnt know what they're doing with them.

Those were only for renewing members. No public on sale for this event. Tickets are being distributed to the West Point community only kind of like when USA basketball was there last year.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Is anyone getting any of those 6 packs they emailed about last week?
Do they have any restrictions? Will they offer you playoff strips?
I am hesitant to call the team because they won't stop calling me if I don't buy when I call.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Is anyone getting any of those 6 packs they emailed about last week?
Do they have any restrictions? Will they offer you playoff strips?
I am hesitant to call the team because they won't stop calling me if I don't buy when I call.

Wait it out a bit longer and they should offer the make your own 6 game pack they did last year in September. Are you doing this for the Rangers games, or just to be able to see some games?

No strips come with 6 packs.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Wait it out a bit longer and they should offer the make your own 6 game pack they did last year in September. Are you doing this for the Rangers games, or just to be able to see some games?

No strips come with 6 packs.

I typically make about 4 games a year there and at least one of them is a Ranger game. I usually get them during the Black Friday sale, but this may be just as easy and may come with a playoff presale.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
If anyone has specific games that they want, just send me a PM. I will typically use about 30-something games between family and business, but am very flexible as to which ones I attend.

I have 4 seats in Section 119, but would sell fewer than all four if preferred.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Selling 2 tickets for Oct. 1 vs Rangers in Section 216 Row 3, Aisle seats next to Section 215. Asking $40 for the pair. Paypal preferred. These can be PDF tickets or mobile entry tickets. If interested send a message. Also have October 25 vs Arizona for $40 and October 28 vs Chicago for $60. Thanks.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I have 4 free tickets in section 13 for tonight's game. PM me if you're interested. I'll transfer them to you.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I have 4 for Wednesday vs NYI in the lower bowl. All I ask for is $15 for the lot. Why $15? That's the cost of 2 sodas at PC. They are hard tickets so I would be glad to meet anyone on gameday outside the arena to give them the tixs. Please PM me if interested.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I have 4 for Wednesday vs NYI in the lower bowl. All I ask for is $15 for the lot. Why $15? That's the cost of 2 sodas at PC. They are hard tickets so I would be glad to meet anyone on gameday outside the arena to give them the tixs. Please PM me if interested.

Going for the souvenir cups? ;)

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Traveling from the west coast in December, have a particular game selected.

I'm kind of a wide-body guy. Made a mistake with a corner seat in Anaheim last year. Recommendation on a section would be appreciated.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village

I'm kind of a wide-body guy. Made a mistake with a corner seat in Anaheim last year. Recommendation on a section would be appreciated.

Definitely the same here at the Rock. Do NOT take a corner seat.

Where I'd like to sit depends on how much you want to spend. Personally, I like the end seats upstairs, but that preference probably comes from having similar seats at the old area for over a decade. I think 118-128 offers a nice view of the banners, etc. In those sections, if you feel the seat is too uncomfortable, you can head up to the concourse and watch from there.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

Don't grab a seat in the 200 level. The seats are not that wide.

McKenza

Mar 8, 2006
Free pair to Wednesday's Islander game to the first person to PM me. Must have a ticketmaster account to accept the transfer.

Will delete when gone.

Do you still have them? If not do you kno if I'd be able to scalp tickets an how much they would cost

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Do you still have them? If not do you kno if I'd be able to scalp tickets an how much they would cost

For a Wed night preseason game vs NYb, with a Mets playoff game on the same night, you will be able to get very cheap tickets outside the arena.

No more than $20 for a pair of tickets in the 100 or 200 level.
Maybe even less since STH get free extra tickets to preseason games.

Go to Edison Place, the street between the Devils Den store and the bars such as Edison Ale House, near Champ Plaza.

People always are selling tix there.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Go to Edison Place, the street between the Devils Den store and the bars such as Edison Ale House, near Champ Plaza.

People always are selling tix there.

Funny enough, when I went to the Ranger game Saturday night, I didn't see or hear any. And I arrived around 6:30, so usually they're around and about.

Wonder if the lack of printables is hurting them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad