OT: HF Jets Lounge | HFBoards: Putting strain on relationships since 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/On-Field-Highlight-Petersons-TD-vs-Dallas/0d15efcc-d2e0-46ff-b4fd-5d55b472cd5f

Why AP is the greatest, and my fav player. Speed, smarts and power. He can sneak through the line in holes no other RB sees, or he can just power through 4 or 5 defenders and carry them into the end zone. Absolutely fantastic.

Love Peterson. Vikings fan too. And if they can't get their **** together next season I hope they let Peterson go somewhere that he isn't the only option. ****ing Ponder.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
So, I sent off my Corsair CX750 PSU for RMA refund because I ordered the TX750, which is rated better for the 4th generation hardware that I own, is $10 cheaper, and comes with a 5 year warranty as opposed to a 3 year. My TX750 will be arriving tomorrow. :D

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Rob Ford admitted to smoking crack

This is AMAZING!

My favorite quote of his when a reported asked if he was lying before about smoking crack was:

“... I wasn’t lying. You didn’t ask the correct questions.â€

What a ****ing ******. I really hope he resigns.

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
My favorite quote of his when a reported asked if he was lying before about smoking crack was:

“... I wasn’t lying. You didn’t ask the correct questions.â€

What a ****ing ******. I really hope he resigns.

The thing is he was asked the correct questions, he just answered them in a way in which didn't get a response the asker was looking for. He was most likely getting coached by his lawyer.

pegcity

Feb 9, 2011
Winnipeg
Trivia Time.

Jason Arnott retired today. He was an all-star twice and was also on the All-rookie team. Since its inception in 82-83 there have been 4 Winnipeg Jets that made the all-rookie team. Name them.

theamazingchris

Jan 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Trivia Time.

Jason Arnott retired today. He was an all-star twice and was also on the All-rookie team. Since its inception in 82-83 there have been 4 Winnipeg Jets that made the all-rookie team. Name them.

TEEMU!

Alright guys, I got the hard one, I'll leave the softies for the rest of ya. ;)

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
does anyone else think we need to make a massive amount of Claude Noel memes?

srxfsxt.jpg

pphr9ep.jpg

qgmiwn5.jpg

boe2f5t.jpg

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Trivia Time.

Random trivia post: Jason Arnott is owner of the single greatest season of goal scoring the Nashville franchise has ever had. 33 goals scored by him in 2008-2009. Doesn't look like a record that'll be broken any time soon either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad