OT: HF Canes Fantasy Football: that dumb handegg league

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Kyle, do you want to do it this year?

If you don't, I have a new idea...perhaps we can "relegate" the last place team so that we can have a new owner if they decide to join in.

That way there's some incentive to not finishing last, and we can also satisfy those who might want to join in between years.

I definitely vote against expansion, though. The talent pool begins to thin out after 12 teams, and I don't want to shrink the team size.

Yeah I'm in.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Do I get to pick which school? I've got a pretty solid list to choose from if that's the case...

EDIT: Offensive skill players only (ignoring role/importance to team, and prior to the official 53-man roster)

Dwayne Allen
Tajh Boyd
Jaron Brown
Martavis Bryant
Chandler Catanzaro
Andre Ellington
Jacoby Ford
DeAndre Hopkins
Adam Humphries
CJ Spiller
Sammy Watkins
Charlie Whitehurst

Jerricho Cotchery
Mike Glennon
TJ Graham
Steven Hauschka
Tobais Palmer
Philip Rivers
Russell Wilson (who isn't listed under NC State because **** ESPN :sarcasm:)

Last edited:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Pls leave me one of DeAndre Hopkins or Sammy Watkins for my "school allegiance" thing.

You know...since Russell is being fought over.

EDIT:

Also I might officially change my middle name to Carrington because I love you Russell

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
quick fantasy question.

i didn't protect any of my rb's in my other fantasy idp keeper league i do because last year i had fred jackson, bobby rainey and trent richardson :laugh::cry:

i have the following right now as far as protected players go:

qb: jay cutler
rb:
rb:
wr: andre johnson
wr: emmanuel sanders
te: greg olsen
wr/te: dwayne allen
k: steven hauschka

and wr allen robinson on my bench

i have a trade set up that will allow me to get two of the following three: melvin gordon, todd gurley and t.j. yeldon. think i am leaning yeldon + gordon.

what do y'all think? gurley's running style scares me a bit at the pro level and yeldon had a p bad case of the fumbles at alabama. gordon seems like he will be the best of the three, but the other two i am not so sure of. gurley's injuries also concern me a bit which is why i am leaning yeldon w/ my 2nd choice.

also, someone should pick a draft date for our league so i can make sure to book it off.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Taking Gordon or Yeldon over Gurley would be insane. Gurley has the potential to be one of the best fantasy backs ever in the history of everdom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad