HF Blackhawks Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Just waiting for Disgruntled to accept the invite and we are locked and loaded for tonight.

Oh, and not that anyone cares, but looks like I will be at the draft. Told the woman she is just going to have to deal with it even if we are out with friends.

Sounds good! Glad you could make it!

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Draft order

1-RayP
2-Romers
3-H**********r
4-Gootie
5-Pit pony
6-C****k
7-IU Hawks
8-Coldsteel
9-R****t
10-Chicago Bradtothebone
11-Red Light Specials
12- S****s

RayP gets 1st pick, suspicious Gootie is suspicious :sarcasm:

This order was already posted without last names for privacy ;) Not that I really care, just saying.

It won't let me change my name until after the draft :cry: I thought it was funny too how RayP randomized the draft order and got first pick :sarcasm:

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
This order was already posted without last names for privacy ;) Not that I really care, just saying.

It won't let me change my name until after the draft :cry: I thought it was funny too how RayP randomized the draft order and got first pick :sarcasm:

Oh, I didn't see the order on this page and assumed the order was only made a few minutes before the lobby. I'll just erase my post and you can remove the list from teh quote.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Oh, I didn't see the order on this page and assumed the order was only made a few minutes before the lobby. I'll just erase my post and you can remove the list from teh quote.

I just added asterisks like RayP did before. I'm in the lobby now. 12:40 til it begins.

Oh, and the draft was randomized using some site, can't remember the name of it. It's the same one we used for football. It's really nice because you can enter each person's email so that after it randomizes the order it gets emailed to everybody so everyone knows the order and it can't be tampered with, not that RayP would cheat :sarcasm:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Haha, this was actually the first time I have ever gotten the first pick in my entire life, literally.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
An exit strategy is to abandon this league and create a new one while inputting each roster.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Working on the schedule now... Don't see anything overly obvious, but will figure it out. Can also make someone co-commish if I can't get it figured out, for them to take a look at it too.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Cool.... Me vs. TorMenT.

Bring it on, chump. Going to ride you like a rented mule this week.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Wouldn't mind adding a decent goalie if anyone is in the market of trading one. Have a good stock of forwards that could be up for grabs. Have a decent amount with dual eligibility which will be nice to have for the flexibility.

I'm going to rip off your head and **** down your neck.

Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad