HF Blackhawks Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don't like losses for goalies. What about saves instead of sv%? This will help close the gap between goalies.

Losses have been taken out as a category.

Not a fan at all of saves vs SV%. You screw the good goalies over. Lundqvist would be ****ed over immensely. Then the goalie for say a crap team like Columbus gets a ton of extra value just because he sees a ton of shots because his team sucks.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Yeah, I don't like that idea at all. The number of shots you see isn't relative to how good a goalie is performing in any way.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Looks like there is a shot I might miss the draft tomorrow, so if anything needs to be changed in regards to it tomorrow, I need to know before 4PM CST tomorrow. Can't guarantee I'll be around before it after I leave work... Everything looks good to go, but just thought I'd let you guys know.

I'm in favor of dumping losses and hits. Don't know why you'd want to change sv%.

They've both been dismissed.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Looks like there is a shot I might miss the draft tomorrow, so if anything needs to be changed in regards to it tomorrow, I need to know before 4PM CST tomorrow. Can't guarantee I'll be around before it after I leave work... Everything looks good to go, but just thought I'd let you guys know.

They've both been dismissed.

Well that sucks, man. I'm sure your team will still be better than mine anyways :laugh:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well that sucks, man. I'm sure your team will still be better than mine anyways :laugh:

It's my fault. I organized meeting up with some friends for drinks tomorrow night, earlier this afternoon. I'm an idiot for doing it, just went full Pejorative Slur, never go full Pejorative Slur.

Not like we haven't seen them in a while, and just going to a crap bar, also seeing them on Sunday... Might bring the laptop with and do the first 12 or so rounds so I can at least pick my core, or maybe find a buddy of mine to do it for me.

cherrypik

Jun 2, 2010
Mundelein, IL
Ray,
I thought I accepted the invite for the ESPN league. Please resend me the invite because I wasn't able to join. If we need an even number is anyone else interested?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Ray,
I thought I accepted the invite for the ESPN league. Please resend me the invite because I wasn't able to join. If we need an even number is anyone else interested?

One thing I noticed was that clicking the link alone is only half of the process. You still have to check a box stating you agree to join this league then a button to process it.

cherrypik

Jun 2, 2010
Mundelein, IL
One thing I noticed was that clicking the link alone is only half of the process. You still have to check a box stating you agree to join this league then a button to process it.

Yeah, I didn't notice that today until I went to rank my guys and I didn't have a link in ESPN. Hopefully, I can still get in.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'm just going on record that if two more people want to join in at the last minute and take spots 11 and 12 in the draft, I don't have any issues with it. Obviously, I can see how some would but just throwing out my thoughts if it becomes an issue.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well, who else is willing to join? Would love to get cherrypik in the league, but can only do so if we get a 12. Can't postpone the draft, so it's 10 or 12...

And like coldsteel said, cherrpik would be 11th in the draft, and whoever joins would be 12th.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
So you know you are not getting froze? Will you be home by 7:30. If it's going to be close (minutes), we can stall in the first round a bit to give some extra time before you get there.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Just waiting for Disgruntled to accept the invite and we are locked and loaded for tonight.

Oh, and not that anyone cares, but looks like I will be at the draft. Told the woman she is just going to have to deal with it even if we are out with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad