HF Blackhawks Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
Now that we've got a season we should get around to setting a draft date/time for our forum. Who's in? Free league or pay league?

Paid league:
brtriad
ovenbaked
torment
coldsteel
disgruntled
ray
redbaron
americandream

Last edited:

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
I did the football one for this forum, and it was a great time. However, I'm a relatively new fan to hockey (though I've been a "fan" of the Blackhawks my whole life) and have never done fantasy hockey so I would only due a free league. If you get some guys that want to do a pay league, then you guys can do that, and I wouldn't really care.

Martini*

I would do it if its a pay league and be more then happy taking everybodys money.

RomersWorld*

I'd do a pay league especially if Martini is in it...at least I know that I won't finish last.

I feel like I didn't get enough of your guys money with the fantasy football check in the mail. I wouldn't mind another $175.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Well I know I'm the least knowledgeable at players around the league in here, as well as least experience in fantasy hockey, but I still haven't withdrawn my 25 from leaguesafe, so I'm fine paying the $25 at most.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
I am fine with either and would love to play again. That reminds me, has anyone seen Relyt who is very elusive these days. Teemu is AWOL as well.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm definitely in, and would really prefer a pay league, even if only $20.

Recoil

Jun 27, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm going to take a pass this year, with the shortened season, and it seeming like forever since offseason moves took place. Also it would be my first venture into Fantasy Hockey, so I'd like to do it in a normal "full" season. Count me in this September, and have fun. :)

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Pay League:

brtriad
TorMenT
Romers
committedindian
RayP

IU?
coldsteel?

Martini - Am I the only one who gets the vibe he'd not pay unless we were like a week from the playoffs and he was guaranteed a bye?

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
I'll only really do free. Not confident at all in my fantasy hockey skills. I think I won once, which is not promising.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
So for pay league, so far looks like...

brtriad
TorMenT
Romers
committedindian
RayP
IU
coldsteel

At the minimum, looks like we only need one more.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'll only really do free. Not confident at all in my fantasy hockey skills. I think I won once, which is not promising.

Really, it doesn't matter. Fantasy hockey teams are really stacked and even. Luck comes into it with injuries and performance spikes more than anything else. It is fun though and the way it is promotes trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad