HF Blackhawks Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
I've had a very bad start so far, though you have 10 players who have at least started, while I only have 5. I also had a brain fart during the draft and didn't draft any backup centers... Not sure what I was thinking. So I don't even got a full lineup today.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I've had a very bad start so far, though you have 10 players who have at least started, while I only have 5. I also had a brain fart during the draft and didn't draft any backup centers... Not sure what I was thinking. So I don't even got a full lineup today.

I can deal you a center... hell, I have a solid guy like Plekanec on my bench.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
For the record, wasn't saying Plekanec straight up for either of those 2 guys... he was drafted far later than those two.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Finally came to terms with the fact that RoR probably isn't playing this year, and dropped him... added Perron and tarasenko today. Campbell and Selanne bailed me out in a couple of my leagues today.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm also all for it, but have a feeling the mods will not be in favor of it, and just tell us to use our league message board or something.

edit: Maybe not, just saw on the Sharks board that they have at least 4 different threads for fantasy leagues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad