Post-Game Talk (GBU): Hey Sabres... You Suck #5

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
I wonder if by game 10 Sam Reinharts 0 production will move even 1 apologist to the bad category.

The best player in the world that nothing is asked of. He’s treated like an undrafted college UFA around here. As long as he doesn’t fall down he’s so good.

I have to recheck every night because it seems impossible...but he was drafted second overall.

If that's the measuring stick, he really sucked tonight

Reactions: Ralonzo and valet

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
You’re gonna play Moulson 19 minutes you’re gonna lose the game. That’s on Phil, we need to create 3 scoring lines when Kyle is back.

9-15-29
25-90-23
28-22-21
67-10-17

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
First game I'm giving new coaching staff a bad.

This one was hard to watch slip away. Felt like a season ending loss. Reality setting in: we're the new oilers. Only worse. f*** this team, man.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I am starting to wonder if it's time to point fingers at Tim Murray

- Myers looks good in Winnipeg, Roslovic looking like a future top 6 player...meanwhile in Buffalo...
- Losing Pysyk for...nothing

That's two competent RHD + 2015 1st (a high chance at an A level prospect) that we lost for essentially nothing (Kane might return a 2nd at the deadline, to be fair)

- Lehner trade

We were blessed to have 3 picks in the first round of the 2015 draft, and Murray got rid of the latter two. The jury is out on Lehner but there's no way he was worth a first. So many good players on board - White, Konecny, Roslovic, Boeser

- Alex Nylander...looking like the wrong pick
- Hudson Fasching and Deslauriers for McNabb x 2 2nds...McNabb is at least an NHL level defenceman, and those 2nds...for a guy I hope turns out to be a 4th liner and a guy who I hope never sets foot on our 4th line again

ROR + Okposo both looking very bad. Those contracts will sink the team in the future if their bad play is anything more than a slump. $13.5M for guys with 1 point between them in 9 combined games.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
You’re gonna play Moulson 19 minutes you’re gonna lose the game. That’s on Phil, we need to create 3 scoring lines when Kyle is back.

9-15-29
25-90-23
28-22-21
67-10-17

No you're wrong we need to stack our top six

Girg/Ror-eichel-pominville
ROR/girgs-Reinhart-okposo

Sabres

Jan 15, 2017
Buffalo, NY
The good news is Eichel actually put in effort on the fore check tonight and was willing to do a little dirty work.

The bad news is everyone sucks.

Maybe we can win the lottery this year and actually get a #1 Dman? Just kidding.

Reactions: gallagt01

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
The good news is Eichel actually put in effort on the fore check tonight and was willing to do a little dirty work.

The bad news is everyone sucks.

Maybe we can win the lottery this year and actually get a #1 Dman? Just kidding.

Dahlin-Risto
Scandella-antipin
Mccabe -Bogo ?

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Ugly:

The two hockey teams I follow, the London Knights and Sabres, have won 1 game out of a combined 14 (3 points out of a possible 28)

Extremely ugly:

I've sat and watched 11 of those games.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
To Be Fair, Kane also fed Eichel for the game tying goal. If that was Moulson or Griffith they'd be fumbling it to a King player.

To be fair, Eichel was held by Brown and the refs were awful.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I thought the shot nicked Poulliet's stick shaft and started to flutter a bit downward. I could be wrong.

This is strange to me because goalies definitely know if a shot gets nicked on the way in. They will tell you. A lot.

He makes it sound inferential and subject to change, like the news about Las Vegas

Sabres

Jan 15, 2017
Buffalo, NY
What realistic trade(s) can we make? Like I know this is a mess right now and the team needs a shakeup but I just don't know what we could do.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
What realistic trade(s) can we make? Like I know this is a mess right now and the team needs a shakeup but I just don't know what we could do.
how about management doesn't panic and make stupid trades 5 games into the season that jeopardize long-term stability?

seriously, this board is the worst of my ex girlfriends rolled into one

Reactions: SackTastic

Sabres

Jan 15, 2017
Buffalo, NY
how about management doesn't panic and make stupid trades 5 games into the season that jeopardize long-term stability?

I should have clarified I didn't mean fire sale and restart. I was kind of replying in general to the few who brought up the idea of doing something.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I should have clarified I didn't mean fire sale and restart. I was kind of replying in general to the few who brought up the idea of doing something.
I see.

doing something doesn't mean having to make trades. generally, there is more than one solution to a problem

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
A trade wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, considering all the holes this team has

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad