Hey Mods - Can we separate threads

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Are there even credible rumours anymore? Dreger used to seem like a credible guy but he throws out as much crap as eklund these days.

'credible' not much is, but I think having a thread where people can post links to blogs or what have you, and keeping that separate from people who want to play fantasy GM makes sense. they are two different things

SensPerpetualRebuild

Yelnats Puc
Jul 31, 2009
The request for separate threads has come up 4 or 5 times in the last year that I know of. If they cannot be separated (which is mind-boggling to me) then perhaps the Mods can come up with a compromise that makes everyone happy?

There are some suggestions in this thread.

And in this thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1397489&highlight=

and here:
This has been requested several times but the Mods don't seem to agree. I'm so on board with a separate thread. Failing that, maybe the Mods could update the thread title to point us to actual rumors? For example:

Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-14 Part VIII - No Rumors

Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-14 Part VIII - New Rumor Post #23

Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-14 Part VIII - New Rumor Posts #23, #345

Might be a good compromise?

It doesn't have to be any of these suggestions but can the Mods come up with something that makes everyone happy, please?

We shouldn't have to comb through the trade proposal thread or go to the main board for legit rumours about the Sens. IMHO, they should be in the Sens forum and easy for everyone to find

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad