Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2022-2023 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
Lapierre named 1st Star, finished 1+1 and a +1

3+7 and a +6 in 10 games (10 pims)
Lapierre has been looking better and better. He's really absorbing the coaching and tips on the pro game and playing a 200 ft. game. He has a great attitude, on and off the ice, and is playing with a lot of confidence. I'm very impressed with his game and how he's progressing, more so that what was seen with CMM when looking at all the attributes of the player. (that will ruffle some feathers).

It was fun seeing Lapierre, Frank, and Gersich on the same line for a few games. What an incredible amount of speed on one line, they were exciting to watch, and worked well together.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Based on the earlier gloating I expected to open this thread and read about how he scored an ovechtrick or something

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Based on the earlier gloating I expected to open this thread and read about how he scored an ovechtrick or something
I genuinely don’t understand this comment. Fans can be excited to see a guy get actual playing time. Prospects are exciting. Realistically, McMichael played well considering he drove to Hershey Sunday morning and was thrown into the lineup with guys he played only a week with during training camp.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I genuinely don’t understand this comment. Fans can be excited to see a guy get actual playing time. Prospects are exciting. Realistically, McMichael played well considering he drove to Hershey Sunday morning and was thrown into the lineup with guys he played only a week with during training camp.
I think many (all) of us are hoping he goes down and dominates and looks like a player that should NOT be in the AHL (but the NHL)….right?

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
I think many (all) of us are hoping he goes down and dominates and looks like a player that should NOT be in the AHL (but the NHL)….right?
yes, and because he didnt do that in 1 game in which he didnt know he would be in hershey until the morning of gameday means we should all hit the panic button! he’s a bust!

Reactions: Holtbyisms

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

You can be as excited as you want to be. Did I say anything about excitement? I said gloating. Over a couple of shots in an AHL game.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
You can be as excited as you want to be. Did I say anything about excitement? I said gloating. Over a couple of shots in an AHL game.
No clue why you continue to have sour grapes over McMichael. No one expected him to go down and post a 5 point night. He literally drove to Hershey Sunday morning and hasn’t practiced with his linemates. He had a pretty decent performance all things considered.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
No clue why you continue to have sour grapes over McMichael. No one expected him to go down and post a 5 point night. He literally drove to Hershey Sunday morning and hasn’t practiced with his linemates. He had a pretty decent performance all things considered.

Good. No sour grapes. I didn't bring the salt, I cleaned it up. ;)

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
We just got a bit of the McMichael Derangement Syndrome going around, best to let it go. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad