Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2022-2023 Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
With Kuznetsov probably looking at a suspension and Brown's possible injury, and taking into account everyone's waiver situation, who do you think they'll call up?
They have McMike and Snively as extras so they likely won’t call anyone up since Kuznetsov will only miss one game. If Brown’s injury is serious then I still don’t think they’ll call anyone up unless there’s another injury or they go on a long road trip. One extra forward should be sufficient.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
A tragic tale in three parts.

Screenshot_20221022-064312_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221022-064318_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221022-064327_Instagram.jpg

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
Why is Lapierre getting buried on the third line and not on the first unit power play? So frustrating.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Why is Lapierre getting buried on the third line and not on the first unit power play? So frustrating.
Center is hard. First year in the AHL with men. I think they should play him at wing for a bit when Scarbossa comes back from Paternity leave.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I didn’t watch the games. Played on Friday and Sunday. Sat on Saturday. Saw a couple of highlights with him in on the PP. timing of passes was off. Nothing on Sunday’s game. Think he is getting his legs. I suspect it will be a bit before any consideration of him being in Washington. Johansen is hurt (UBI) so I don’t know who comes up. Maybe Nardella.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
After two periods of watching, here are my hot takes:

* Ethan Frank has wheels and has a knack for scoring (even though he hit the post at end of 2nd)
* Lapierre is looking good (with Morelli and Frank) - been our most consistent line
* Pilon really stood out, especially in first (he is now on top line with Veccicone and Sgarbossa
* Alexyev looks better but his timing is still WAY off. He will need to come back to Hershey and get his timing and game back (no NHL will claim him on waivers to their active NHL roster so safe move)
* Shepherd has been sharp in net (especially when he had to)

Not a lot to dislike being up 4-0. Curious what others watching think.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
There are some things to get excited about. Two wins this weekend is good for team!

Pilon, Nardella, and Lapierre all look like call-up potential if needed.
Iroio has game. Lots to work on and I doubt he gets a callup this year, but if a righty goes down long term, he could
Goaltending looks solid - we have a third / fourth if ever needed
Ethan Frank is balling! Get that man a contract!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
That cool of the kid! Think they could spring for a bit more like a jersey, meeting him or some game tix! Haha.

Great to see for Iorio. I love the way he moves with the puck!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA

Love it. He is trending. Gotta see consistency but i love what i am seeing.

But good lord, the injuries with Bears as well! Ethan Frank, Sgarbossa (paternity leave), baby Strome, and Johanson Are all out.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I wonder if Rybinski could become part of the 4RW conversation next year. That is a position I’d like to get younger and cheaper at next year when Hath’s contract is up. I think (and hope) he will get a lucrative contract a la Beagle Close out his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad