GDT: Here we go! | Jackets @ Lightning | Round 1, Game 1 | 7 pm, 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
We won the first two in Washington during last year playoffs (The future Cup winner) so it's not inconceivable that we can win at least one in Tampa... If so we must win one in Columbus too.. The Caps came back to Columbus sweeping us into oblivion...

That said, it's all about Bob... Only a Vezina goalie can win a couple vs the best team in the league...

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
We won the first two in Washington during last year playoffs (The future Cup winner) so it's not inconceivable that we can win at least one in Tampa... If so we must win one in Columbus too.. The Caps came back to Columbus sweeping us into oblivion...

That said, it's all about Bob... Only a Vezina goalie can win a couple vs the best team in the league...
If we win tonight it's going to be because of Bob. That I don't doubt. We aren't gonna be able to win in a high scoring game. We wont be able to keep up.

Reactions: Robert

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018

Yes. If Vezina Bob appears and if offense finds chemistry then Tampa could be in trouble. Tampa losing the first game would put a lot of pressure on them as well.

Guess we are about to find out..

Reactions: Robert

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Got my pregame meal on and ready to rock tonight. No beer because work, but that just means more for Friday!

Hope we can be a force tonight

Reactions: CPTN71

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
My parents live in Tampa and my 6 year old just found out we are playing grandma's team. Now he is rooting for the TBL.

I'm googling how to disown a child now.

Reactions: aRussian

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Curious - which broadcast team are you watching? Im starting with Forsland/Pierre but may go to TB guys. You?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
if tampa plays as bad as their anthem singer is then we should win 6-0, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad