GDT: Here we go! | Jackets @ Lightning | Round 1, Game 1 | 7 pm, 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I wonder if this is how cows feel being led to the slaughterhouse?

(I hope someone reposts this later about how little confidence we have and we should be ashamed of ourselves!)

Yes, right before they get turned into delicious delicious Skyline chili.

Reactions: CPTN71

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Check my signature for the complete version. ;)

Oh, and I went ahead and drafted @sabremike in the Not-Canes Bandwagon Draft. I figured anyone who responds as passionately as he did to Save The Crew would be a good bandwagon add. :nod:
I just signed my Entry Level Bandwagon contract. Got a bonus of a card good for free Skyline for life and a hug from Stinger.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Vodka (водка) has been opened and the first two shots have been fired towards the brain. Which likes it.

Now go Jackets, add more fun to this sensation.

60 mins and counting!

Reactions: Monk

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Excited about this series. Not to preach, but we all should be. Why? Think of all of the stuff we watched in the early Doug Mc. Years that was passed off on us as NHL hockey. The goal is to win the cup. As some have said, you can win unless you get in. So let’s enjoy the ride and cherish being in the playoffs. The Good Lord knows we deserve to enjoy some playoff hockey for as long as we have suffered. Let’s Go Jackets!!

The Land 216

Mar 16, 2019
Excited for this game. And for some reason I have a good feeling. Bob, Panarin, and Duchene will lead us to victory

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I hope duchene play a bit on the first line even if pld was training there. it's just nice to have like a real top tier first line

Reactions: Madifer

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Excited about this series. Not to preach, but we all should be. Why? Think of all of the stuff we watched in the early Doug Mc. Years that was passed off on us as NHL hockey. The goal is to win the cup. As some have said, you can win unless you get in. So let’s enjoy the ride and cherish being in the playoffs. The Good Lord knows we deserve to enjoy some playoff hockey for as long as we have suffered. Let’s Go Jackets!!

pled

Sep 7, 2009
just remind you guys that only 4 teams has more than 3 playoff streak 2 of them won the cup during those streak. this is a good team and it will be fun.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Super pumped!!!
Love the first round, possibilities are endless.

I just want them to be involved and competitive. I know they can keep up when they're firing on all cylinders.

Let's ****ING do this!!!View attachment 211811

Posting my CBJ mask collection for good luck.
You must have been an inline goalie.... Only reason I say that, when I was I used Franklin stuff...

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Jackets getting no respect on NHL live. Brought up the series and didn't even mention the Jackets once.

Edit: right when I say that they bring the matchup right back up.
Damn can we get a rock band to play before our home game
Hey we had yellowcard for the draft!

Last edited:
Reactions: We Want Ten
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad