GDT: Here we go! | Jackets @ Lightning | Round 1, Game 1 | 7 pm, 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
woah!! it's my birthday today too. @stevo61. came to post that I want a birthday win! lets get it done :) go jackets

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
All eyes are on Bob.

Please PLEASE be that amazing Vezina goalie.

If he allows too many goals during the very first game then the team will fold the series.

I do believe that the Jackets offense can do damage to Tampa.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Gotta convert chances. I remember two years ago against the Penguins we'd dominate early, then give up a soft goal. Nothing to show for a lot of good hockey. I'm OK being outshot, just convert and "dodge breaks" a few times.

Reactions: Monk

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I have to say, it's pretty amazing how totally humble Bolts fans have been in the past few days.
I don't mind the confidence, they should be. Knowing how unpredictable the NHL playoff are I wouldn't be as cocky as some of these fans are but they've earned that right to be over-confident. If I were in their position though I would be nervous as hell! Nobody wins a SC in April.

What I don't understand is what seems like vitriol for the city and the organization. The insulting of Columbus, the team, wishing they would relocate, hoping they lose all their UFAs. None of that makes sense. You know when Isles and Rangers fans get low or Habs and Bruins fans get low or Sens and Leafs fans get low...I get it. Their teams have tons of history...but Bolts and Blue Jackets? Really? Why make it personal?

Added the following since Sadifer "liked my post". He might not like it anymore :).

When the matchup was decided I wanted to win (and I would have felt bad for their fans). Now I not only want to win but I want the Bolts to lose so their fans can cry over what should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad