Helene Elliott "ripped" by Vancouver AM1040 Radio

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
Sounds like Sean Avery vs. Brian Hayward re-deux...

EDIT: Just saw this, LOL:

Originally Posted by Julius Caesar Milan
someone needs to buy her a hooded robe so she can for feel her destiny as the Emperor
This is Helen in the morning...
emperor_palpatine.jpg

Dead Cat Bounce

Dec 30, 2013
Oh, I think we're just having fun with it. As you can see most here don't particularly care for NotHelen either. In the battle of wannabe shock jock vs. ice queen "don't you know who i am", there are no winners, only casualties.

This.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I don't particularly hate Helene as most of you do. She's good at her job and I'm a dick too so whatever. What does annoy me is the one very popular Kings blog twitter account that follows and unfollows me every week it seems in an effort to get me to follow back. Sorry bud. Not happening.

VanPatten

Oct 27, 2013
First off, I guarantee you that I hate everything Canucks as much as anyone on here, but this guy (bro jake, i think is real name is jake edwards) is the least douchey of the vancouver media. He's new to the sports station and clearly lacks any in depth knowledge of hockey ... it's somewhat embarrassing sometimes.

Anyhow, I had to go into work five minutes before the interview this morning, but from the sounds of it it sounds like Helene may have been the beach here. I do love all the pics and comments though ...super funny ... A gangbanger ... In real life he's an old man.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
"Are you saying I should call Doug Murray a liar?" was a rude retort, but really other than that and maybe one other comment she wasn't bad. Definitely not worthy of the two minutes of jabs they gave after she got off the air.

lotionmyfeet*

I don't particularly hate Helene as most of you do. She's good at her job and I'm a dick too so whatever. What does annoy me is the one very popular Kings blog twitter account that follows and unfollows me every week it seems in an effort to get me to follow back. Sorry bud. Not happening.

tumblr_m84dbhjzFe1r0ftodo1_400.gif

dunbar42

Dec 31, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
"Are you saying I should call Doug Murray a liar?" was a rude retort, but really other than that and maybe one other comment she wasn't bad.

I agree it wasn't bad. She was probably just trying mix it up with a couple of shock jock types and didn't mean it to come off as rude. It's kind of an awkward response for the radio host to respond to though.

Captain Mittens*

"Are you saying I should call Doug Murray a liar?" was a rude retort, but really other than that and maybe one other comment she wasn't bad. Definitely not worthy of the two minutes of jabs they gave after she got off the air.

True

but I also can't ever side with someone who coined himself "The Bro"

especially considering what the bro really is

famous-bras-seinfeld-bro.jpg

Papa Mocha 15

I love the smell of ice in the morning.
Nov 27, 2008
Hanging with Brad Doty.
She seems to have a matter of fact personality. Nothing wrong with that and I don't blame her for being a little short with them because she does write for SoCal and both teams.

I like her. I've written her a few times after an article and she's always been very responsive and provides feedback.

Radio joc seems like a D Bag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad