Helene Elliott "ripped" by Vancouver AM1040 Radio

lotionmyfeet*

Helene Elliott ‏@helenenothelen 4m
Sorry wS supposed to be DM. Did a radio show on Vancouver 1040. After I hung up, hosts ripped me.

She recently deleted a tweet that was meant to be a private message that said "Thanks. I spoke with the producer. Will never be doing that show again:

Anyone hear what happened?

Minor Boarding

Nov 30, 2011
Corleone
Sounds like moral win for 1040.
44908719.jpg

Captain Mittens*

I am mobile but I'm sure if you guys went to the 1040 website , there will be a podcast

gardenparty

Oct 21, 2011
Heard the interview. She seemed very ummm...."frosty" like she had some kind of bug up her ass. They were talking Ducks and (paraphrasing here) she snapped back at one question with respect to Bob Murray claiming he won't trade Jonas Hiller, what do you think? "....Are you saying I should call Bob Murray a liar?!?" Another question - are the Ducks as good as their record? "Well, obviously their record doesn't lie."

After she hung up, the host Bro Jake mocked her for a good minute or so, "I might just as well have talked to my ex-wife!" and "we should sick her on Pratt (his absentee co-host) while he's recovering at home."

Last edited:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Heard the interview. She seemed very ummm...."frosty" like she had some kind of bug up her ass. They were talking Ducks and (paraphrasing here) she snapped back at one question with respect to Bob Murray claiming he won't trade Jonas Hiller, what do you think? "....Are you saying I should call Bob Murray a liar?!?" Another question - are the Ducks as good as their record? "Well, obviously their record doesn't lie."

After she hung up, the host Bro Jake mocked her for a good minute or so, "I might just as well have talked to my ex-wife!" and "we should sick her on Pratt (his absentee co-host) while he's recovering at home."

Ok, kind of makes sense now. I am not a fan of Not Helen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad