OT: HBO 24/7 Discussion

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
THere have been very little "crib" scenes, last seasons they always went home to a player's big mansion and got some scenes there.... Why not go home to Z in bloomfield hills, with Emma of course being around.... ^_^

jhilly8982

Sep 15, 2012
i was disappointed in his book.

Well it isn't going to be on the NY times bestseller list. I found his message to be pretty good and you don't have to be a hockey coach (though I am) but you could apply his message to your career and life in general.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Well it isn't going to be on the NY times bestseller list. I found his message to be pretty good and you don't have to be a hockey coach (though I am) but you could apply his message to your career and life in general.

I was considering picking up a copy, but I heard it "bleeds Canadaian patriotism", which turned me off.

#'MERICA

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course

well for that it's good but i was looking more inside stuff on his approach to the game, and the events of his life etc.

i didn't really learn anything new about babcock from the book.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Islander chirping Miller was the funniest thing in three seasons of 24/7. "Dye your hair!" Even the Wing player said "that was good".

"What are you the water bottle police?" Great episode.

MissNHL

Oct 31, 2008
Hockeytown, Michigan
This was a good episode. Sad that next Saturday is the last episode :(

Learned that DeKeyser lives less than a mile from me as well. Little hard not to recognize your hometown and view from his apartment window.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
5r5m8.gif

Quincey the star.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad