OT: HBO 24/7 Discussion

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
The games this week will be featured in the first episode right? *grabs popcorn*

Babcock looked rather calm when detroit got a clear goal called back for goalie-interference.... Like I said, I don't think we will see what we wanna see... that is coaches and players being themselves.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
971527_10152379643624167_1434947651_n.png

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
@Bill_Roose
HBO's "24/7 #RedWings / #MapleLeafs" premieres tonight. Jimmy Howard, Daniel Alfredsson & Mike Babcock come across very well. Don't miss it!
1:57pm - 14 Dec 13

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Ha, Jimmy dips.

Babcock comes off real well. If Clears wasn't on the team... He's a good coach, but he just can't quit Daniel and it hurts the team so bad.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Ha, Jimmy dips.

Babcock comes off real well. If Clears wasn't on the team... He's a good coach, but he just can't quit Daniel and it hurts the team so bad.

Danny Cleary, "He rewards guys who work hard and play the game the right way." :laugh:

All in all, it was good. Not enough Datsyuk. As in, he didn't say anything to the camera. :(

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Haven't watched it yet but it occurred to me that this might help explain why they're so lousy at home and better on the road this season. Got camera guys on the road trips, makes the guys feel like movie stars. Then when they get back home to reality there's a letdown.

I've actually experienced this on business trips. You go stay in a hotel, eat at restaurants on the company dime, get to feel like a big shot. Then you get home and reality sets in. I have no idea if it could be happening to the Wings this season, but it's a thought I had and it makes as much sense as any other explanation I've heard.

DatsyukianDeke*

Pretty boring episode. Leafs seem boring and Phaneuf is a ******.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Pretty boring episode. Leafs seem boring and Phaneuf is a ******.

Kessel is good for some laughs. He's a goof.

But yeah, these teams aren't overflowing with personalities. Of course it's going to be a letdown after the show Bryz put on in the last one.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Kessel is good for some laughs. He's a goof.

But yeah, these teams aren't overflowing with personalities. Of course it's going to be a letdown after the show Bryz put on in the last one.

Come on Bench...Carlyle vs. the toaster was riveting television.

I also can't believe they chose to include Alfredsson telling his little girl not to pick her nose....that will be a great memory for her and her family.

IIRC in the past the first episode is usually a little slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad