Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
danger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OmniSens

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
We haven't had a chance to beat these clowns down yet this season.

Maybe that's why we're struggling

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Theyve just beaten NJ
They are better than us
Even on a 2nd of a back to back
Logic says they beat us
Sens hockey says….?

The same

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
not sure if you go with goalie that gives up 7 or the goalie who gives up 6.

All I know is the Sens are bad enough to let in 7, good enough to score 7 - but simply not good enough to do both those things on the same night and get a tie and at least a point

Calling a Sens tie tonight

4-4 and Caufield wins it in OT

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
This season has brought many sorrows, but being behind the Scabs numbers among the greatest. Owning the h2h could at least take some of the sting out of that. Pls let's make it happen

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
not sure if you go with goalie that gives up 7 or the goalie who gives up 6.

All I know is the Sens are bad enough to let in 7, good enough to score 7 - but simply not good enough to do both those things on the same night and get a tie and at least a point

Calling a Sens tie tonight

4-4 and Caufield wins it in OT

Sens aren’t allowed to go to overtime. It’s in this seasons rules.

Reactions: Tuna99

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
This season has brought many sorrows, but being behind the Scabs numbers among the greatest. Owning the h2h could at least take some of the sting out of that. Pls let's make it happen
Sens are 15 points behind MTL

15!!!!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
With a regulation win tonight, we move into a tie with Toronto in regulation wins... If we dragged ourselves into OT as many times as them and lost every game additional ot game, we'd be on pace for 90 pts...
It’s definitely one of the things that gives me hope looking towards a big bounce back year next season. There is definitely a lot of room for positive regression.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It’s definitely one of the things that gives me hope looking towards a big bounce back year next season. There is definitely a lot of room for positive regression.
I think the easiest thing to improve on is our special teams, getting both of those to league average would make a 15 goal difference on our goal differential, and probably result in a few more games going to OT, not to mention maybe a couple extra wins.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
With a regulation win tonight, we move into a tie with Toronto in regulation wins... If we dragged ourselves into OT as many times as them and lost every game additional ot game, we'd be on pace for 90 pts...

My god Guy Boucher has turned that team into what he had here in Ottawa - a saw off team with the leagues best scorer / let’s tKe our chances in Overtime

Leafs doing good work with horrendous goaltending

Reactions: Alex1234

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad