Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
And with that, it sounds like we're done (unless Howie Howies), so I think it's time to go back to Stardew Valley. All in, pretty happy with the process, love the most important selections, the results, we'll see.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
So, um, was this a good draft for the Birds?
Addressed the secondary with their top two picks which was a plus. A lot of peeps love Quinyon and think he's a CB1. DeJean is all over the place with the evaluations but, Jojo thinks he can stick at CB. I personally don't mind another guy who can play everywhere in the secondary. Hunt has the measurables for a prototypical EDGE but he needs time to develop considering he's from Houston Christian. Trotter Jr was to appease the fans, he's too small but maybe he can make up for it with his brains. The two interior OLine are good depth maybe there's a competition at RG. Smith and Wilson are worth the shot. Maybe they'll be useful in certain situations but shouldn't realistically develop into main guys. Also Shipley can run and catch but he'll get killed in pass protection. Should be a good backup.

Also don't fall for the bit of HOWIE GOT MORE PICKS. He depleted a lot of the 2025 cupboard and managed to restock. Successful overall but need to see how the top 2 picks develop and play. Don't expect much from the rest except good backups and rotational guys.

TL;DR it okie

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
How’d the Eagles do in this draft? I don’t watch a lot of college football so I have no educated opinion on any of these players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad