Pre-Game Talk: HBAS in the SNES DEN, Thurs 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Both a win and a loss can be viewed as a positive result. A loss has a long term perspective and a win against the Habs always feels good.

Last edited:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Please Sens, one full good 60 mins game

Sens are 15 points behind MTL

15!!!!! lol

And it didn't go well when I was saying before the season that the Habs rebuild was starting to look better than the Sens...

This is so RIDICULOUS when you think of it and shows how BAD Dorion and DJ were at their jobs... Habs started their rebuild 4 seasons later than the Sens and their firesale was :

Tyler Toffoli (29 y/o)
Ben Chiarot (30 y/o)
Artturi Lehkonen (26 y/o)
Brett Kulak (28 y/o)

Our firesale was ONLY Erik Karlsson (27), Mark Stone (26), Matt Duchene (28), JG Pageau (27), Derick Brassard (30), Mike Hoffman (28), Ryan Dzingel (26) and Cody Ceci (25)

This is LAUGHABLE

Of course, when your GM is capable of getting Matheson and Bogdan Konyushkov when dumping Jeff Petry... that helps

Hamonic scratched! Amazing

Are we entering the "makes sense" era?

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy and Alex1234

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If you’re talking about Parker Kelly, the dart shouldn’t be in the centre of the dartboard emoji.
If I wanted to POV Parker Kelly's target I would have eliminated the dart all together. You though hit your target with a bulls eye every time. Of course the playing fields are different but we can ignore that.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
I've checked out, I'm still finishing up the Buffalo game from last week.
It's not fun watching Ottawa hockey these days. It's like watching a Christmas Hallmark, you know the big city girl is going to find love in her hometown with her old highschool fling.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Both a win and a loss can be viewed as a positive result. A loss has a long term perspective and a win against the Habs always feels good.

I'm on team "high draft pick" this year, but I will always cheer for a win vs the habs or the leafs.

Reading all the cry babies on their board after they lose to us is my fountain of youth. Them and the Red Wings are neck and neck for most emotionally fragile fanbase and it always gives me a good chuckle.

Reactions: chipsens

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
I'm on team "high draft pick" this year, but I will always cheer for a win vs the habs or the leafs.

Reading all the cry babies on their board after they lose to us is my fountain of youth. Them and the Red Wings are neck and neck for most emotionally fragile fanbase and it always gives me a good chuckle.
I will admit that Leaf fan despair does make me chuckle and feel good. Got to get a good draft pick or picks this summer though. It will be the only thing that lessens the sting of another dismal season.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Theyve just beaten NJ
They are better than us
Even on a 2nd of a back to back
Logic says they beat us
Sens hockey says….?

The same
No matter what anybody expects should happen one cannot predict it reliably with this team. It's not just whether A or B team shows up for the game, that happens within a game too.

Last edited:

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1705611764799.png

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
With a regulation win tonight, we move into a tie with Toronto in regulation wins... If we dragged ourselves into OT as many times as them and lost every game additional ot game, we'd be on pace for 90 pts...
Leafs have 21 wins in 42 games, but I believe 6 of those wins are in OT, so only 15 regulation wins. They have 8 OTL points (aka "loser points"), the only thing keeping them over 500. Ottawa has 15 wins in 39 games (3 in hand), but shockingly zero OTL points. The Sens are the ONLY team in the league without a single OTL point. Crazy numbers!

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
TSN headlines are using the AI clickbait model.
Crazy... 'clickbait' typically involves an (as in one) enticing lead to lure somebody to a website. Reading that hodgepodge this looks more like clickSTEW, something to lure everybody and dog to a website!

• Haha
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Leafs have 21 wins in 42 games, but I believe 6 of those wins are in OT, so only 15 regulation wins. They have 8 OTL points (aka "loser points"), the only thing keeping them over 500. Ottawa has 15 wins in 39 games (3 in hand), but shockingly zero OTL points. The Sens are the ONLY team in the league without a single OTL point. Crazy numbers!
Leafs are 13-13 in regulation
And 8-8 in games past regulation.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
If you’re talking about Parker Kelly, the dart shouldn’t be in the centre of the dartboard emoji.
Maybe they should tell him to aim for the post just to see what happens!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad