GDT: Hawks @ Wild in outdoor game on 2/21/16 @ TCF Bank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
6-1 for Minn
..so my prediction of 5-2 for Minn is wrong ...thought we would get 2 cosmetic goals...Thought they would get an en goal and the penalty automatic on the en shot attempt was that anyway...bit they got the extra goal earlier for 5 ...and we got only 1 cosmetic goal...Anyway thank god this embarrassment is over !

Nov 9, 2014
I don't know what Gus did to deserve to be benched these last few games, but Svedberg should not be playing over him.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
A day of total putrid ness. ..They wanted. .We would rather have been doing something else...certainly did not care about each other or earning their pays sith pride..Our guys just did not care at all..No show up...so no Show for us...Exertion and focus are dirty words to our guys.. Embarrassing g stink-bomb.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I saw him on the ice second to last shift, he seemed fine.

Thank god. Didn't notice him after that slapshot to the ankle. Glad he took another shift although I've seen players do that and still be injured too. Hopefully nothing is broken.

Gooner

Feb 21, 2016
Munich
A day of total putrid ness. ..They wanted. .We would rather have been doing something else...certainly did not care about each other or earning their pays sith pride..Our guys just did not care at all..No show up...so no Show for us...Exertion and focus are dirty words to our guys.. Embarrassing g stink-bomb.
Seriously, that's got to be on purpose :laugh:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The ref called it interference...if he had the puck then it was not a penalty...The ref thought he did not have the puck when Rozy hot him...The major was a result of the consequent apparent injury from the hit which was clean in tself..but the issue is ...was it interference or not ..if not no penalty ...if so then correct to call a major for interference which caused (an apparent injury) ...non infraction hits causing injury cannot earn majors because no minor would be even called ..but you can extend a minor for interference
Into a major if it caused what seems to be a serious injury... Was it interference or not?

Anyway. ..that did not cost us the
game..TThe almost scored on the very first shift in the very first few. seconds..getting a scoring chance right off the bat
...we never showed up to compete
..right after that..Stunk from the getgo.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Even T.Meyers was "off"...headlining this fiasco saying the Blackhawks.were"throttled" by the Wild.
The headline of course ought to have used the word "TORCHED" instead (because...well it is obvious ☺.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I can't even watch outdoor games. The charm has worn off and now we're left with a sub par product.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Kane has provided excuse #24...it turns out these outdoor games are "early" in the day (mid -afternoon is I guess early compared to a night game ...but still... it is not exactly an 11am special like they used to play in Boston for some occasions as I recall)...Anyway so we can add the early in the day excuse (Kane says one team seems to have it and the other does not ...I guess 2 NHL professional teams both competing hard for a 2:30 pm Central Time start is just to unrealistic a concept to imagine in Kane's mind.

ANYWAY...the early time excuse..
File it for future use ...under Q you will refer to it again...I assure you.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Excuse #25...the February blahs...say some posters. ..except that the previous 2 seasons we had the January blahs ...Maybe it is a 2 month phenomenon? If so does our good January this season imply blahs for February and March ? OF SO, Q's Country Clubbers will coast into 3rd or 4th place by the finish line. With the switch in off position far too many games.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Ah yes...Kane says we will learn a lesson from this...no they will not...they never do ..So this is excuse #26 ....The we needed a lesson taught to us excuse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad