GDT: Hawks vs Sabres: 7:30PM CT on NBCSCH -- The Buffalo Herder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
yes he did, unfortunately he was playing with two dead weights in sharp and panik

I want to see schmaltz-hinostroza-hartman

Hayden can play with AA and kaner

either of sharp or panic can play with Wingles and Bouma

In any case this does not change anything, this team will not succeed with Q at the helm and the sooner he is gone the sooner the team can come together under a new coach, new system and new methods of delivery.

I'd prefer to see Hayden, Hino, Hartman. The HHH line.

Saad Toews Cat
Schmaltz AA Kane
Hayden Hino Hartman
Sharp/Bouma/Jurco Wingels Panik

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

How the hell could we only muster up 2 goals for 64:55? Seriously, this game damn near went to a shootout, tied 2 a piece, while we had nearly 40 scoring chances. WTF?

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I'd prefer to see Hayden, Hino, Hartman. The HHH line.

Saad Toews Cat
Schmaltz AA Kane
Hayden Hino Hartman
Sharp/Bouma/Jurco Wingels Panik

Not opposed to that but you know what the schmaltz aa kane line is not working and I think it is cause schmaltz just won't shoot, that is why I would like to see hayden there he is a shooter and has a good release.

Saad-Toews-Cat
Hayden-AA-Kane
Schmaltz-Hino-Hartman
Bouma-wingles- whoever

WHY IS KEMPNY NOT PLAYING!

keith-murphy
forsling-ruuta
kempny- seabrook/franson (rotating games)

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues

How the hell could we only muster up 2 goals for 64:55? Seriously, this game damn near went to a shootout, tied 2 a piece, while we had nearly 40 scoring chances. WTF?

38 scoring chances? They must be counting the 10 times Schmaltz didn't shoot and the 10 times Keith missed the net.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Pulled out a win from the jaws of defeat....perhaps if they really bottomed out Q would be fired mid season.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Franson day to day with UBI. Don't wish injury on anyone but hopefully this forces Murphy with Keith and Kempny with Seabs. It has to right?
I'm having the same thoughts and feelings as you. Franson seems like a nice guy. I would never wish for him, or any Hawk, to be injured.

But the potential chance of getting Kempny back in the lineup, and maybe miraculously in Q's good graces, would not be a bad thing for this team.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I'm having the same thoughts and feelings as you. Franson seems like a nice guy. I would never wish for him, or any Hawk, to be injured.

But the potential chance of getting Kempny back in the lineup, and maybe miraculously in Q's good graces, would not be a bad thing for this team.

That would take beyond a miracle.

Once in Q's doghouse, always in Q's doghouse. Merit and potential upside be damned.

But I share your hope that this at least forces Q's hand to play Kempny.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
That would take beyond a miracle.

Once in Q's doghouse, always in Q's doghouse. Merit and potential upside be damned.

But I share your hope that this at least forces Q's hand to play Kempny.
Well, I did use the word "miraculously" for a reason....

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Well, I did use the word "miraculously" for a reason....

I know, I'm just saying 'miraculously' might not be strong enough a word. ;)

In all seriousness, Murphy has probably been the Blackhawks most consistent Dman these last few weeks at least (Forsling is improving, but still makes a horrific defensive play for every amazing offensive play), and deserves a look alongside Keith. Put Kempny with Bartolo and see if he still has the magic touch for dragging #7's head above water.

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I know, I'm just saying 'miraculously' might not be strong enough a word. ;)
But finding that word would take opening up a dictionary. I'm not that desperate at coming up with a proper term for the amount of luck that would need to be involved for Q to like Kempny. I'll just say "miraculously and some" instead.

Reactions: JaegerDice

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Btw, watching the Sabres is why you all will never get me on board the "blow it up" school of thought. My God they are bad. Haven't made the playoffs since 2011 and are well on their way to their 4th last place finish in 5 years. Other than Eichel, they don't have much of anything. Theirs no gaurentee when you go full rebuild.

And before anyone asks, I appreciate the irony me saying this after the Hawks almost lost to them, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeShaft

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
[QUOTE="TheSting, post: 138836615, member: 254373"]With good teams that are struggling, a comeback of this nature is capable of triggering a nice win streak. Are the Blackhawks that team???[/QUOTE]

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad