Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_p0m2xvw1041w8vvh3o1_1280.png

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
It'll be hard to lose this game even with the line blender set to full Pejorative Slur. Hopefully the Sabres don't take too many penalties as that's the one strategy that might keep them in it.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
So if Vinny actually plays tonight who ends up sitting? Bouma has scored a few goals lately. Be interesting to see who sits.

Otto31

Nov 24, 2013
I'm done with Q, now he thinks it's a good idea to bring back Hino? He had many opportunities to make this change, now we have a horrible streak and we are facing a stressful scenario, I can't remember another delicate moment in the past 6 or 7 years like we are seeing. He had to wait for the worst moment in recent years to put a young weapon, not that Hino will change everything (he's not Gretzky) but i'm done with his lack of coherence and how he is becoming more and more stubborn. The only reason we are not seeing Tootoo and Roszival regularly in the lineup is because they were out of conditions due to injuries. No more Q!

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Yeeeey finally a game they can win and maybe Toews gets 3 points so the “crickets” comments re-arise in the Toews Woes thread...

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
For most of the year I've been on the fence in terms of win the game versus fire Q, with the logic (or lack thereof) being that it we do poorly enough Q would be gone. That's with ZERO ill will towards Q. If Crow went down in game 1 I'm guessing Q would be gone by now.

I'm almost starting to get the "Please Just Lose" feeling again, ouch.

That said, I still want to win, uhg. Hey, it's Buffalo, maybe we'll get a couple goals off the cycle or even a power play goal, it won't fix the core issues one bit though.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
First game of a pretty easy three-game home stand. Now, I don't think it's fair to expect really any team to definitely sweep any three game stretch in the NHL, especially a team missing its starter, but at this point in time honestly anything less than five out of six points on this homestand would be disappointing.

Perfect time to right the ship, so just get two points tonight.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Sounds like Crawford is starting tonight. Really hope Q isn't rushing him back after Forsberg's last outing.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Hino also recalled as most of us suspected, and Kero cleared waivers and down to Rockford.

Just beat this shitty Buffalo team, Hawks. A solid game, and something to build on moving forward.

We need a nice string of 6-7 wins in a row here to get back into the thick of things.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
I mean Corey did skate like 4 days after he got hurt... in a game that he finished. There's a good chance it was just a minor tweak and they put him on IR to play it safe. It sounded like Q was planning on starting Corey Sunday regardless but this team skidding combined with Forsberg's last outing probably forced his hand a bit.

Just hope Corey's ready.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Crow was listed as week to week. He came back after a little over a week. Hardly desperation just based off that limited information.

Just hope Crow's fully okay and not too rusty with his time off and after recuperating from the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad