GDT: Hawks vs Rags: 7PM CT on NBCSN -- Apparently They're Our Rivals Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I know that I'm a bit behind (watching the game on time delay) but I just saw 17 do a fly bye, through the crease no less. He needs to be demoted.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So Q went to DeBrincat Sharp (at C) and Hartman. ..the Blender will keep shifting all game it seems.

2 shifts earlier he had Schmaltz with Panik and Toews...they had can early vs voting chance forvthevseason then just after that they got hemmed on chasing around in our d-zone...they were SLOW TO get the puck back from NYR so we just kept running around if futile chasing ...Then thevshiftvrightvaftervthat genius Q lerpsxactired Schmaltz out with Anisimov and Kane..Huh?I just cannot understand it ..Schmaltz dog-tiredvfrom running around nine our zone on the Toews line amd Q does not take him off the ice?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
So Q went to DeBrincat Sharp (at C) and Hartman. ..the Blender will keep shifting all game it seems.

2 shifts earlier he had Schmaltz with Panik and Toews...they had can early vs voting chance forvthevseason then just after that they got hemmed on chasing around in our d-zone...they were SLOW TO get the puck back from NYR so we just kept running around if futile chasing ...Then thevshiftvrightvaftervthat genius Q lerpsxactired Schmaltz out with Anisimov and Kane..Huh?I just cannot understand it ..Schmaltz dog-tiredvfrom running around nine our zone on the Toews line amd Q does not take him off the ice?

Did you just give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad